Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Thallisian Games"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps he needs to be PM'd by you, Fal. I'm wondering what's going on here too. What is his "team" or "teams", and why has he not said anything in here yet? I guess somethings are excusable since he just joined, but I'd think that he'd look at the other topics regarding something before messing with a story. Not to mention he's past the deadline of enterence.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if he does not explain himself here within two days, I'm afraid I'm going to have to have to ignore his posts. This is why this particular board needs a moderator -- although this sort of thing is rare, it's exceedingly annoying.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Whew! Sorry, I ment to tell everybody: I've been in New York for the past week! Sorry I haven't been here, but there hasn't been much activity anyways...
I went to what seems to be every single famous place in the city of New York and in Manhetten. I went to Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, Radio City Music Hall, Madison Square Garden, Broadway (we saw Beauty and the Beast: the Musical), Macy's, Chinatown, Little Italy, the Metropolitan Meuseum of Art, Central Park, Times Square, Rockafeller Center (and the Today Show), the Hard Rock Cafe, Battery Park, Wall Street,Ground Zero, the Brooklyn Bridge, Shea Stadium (Mets v.s. Diamondbacks [Mets won, 2-3]), the Lincolin Center, the Lincolin Tunnel, the Empire State Building, and quite a few resteraunts. Now, howabout getting back to the story? I see there's been no new posts. I might have to remedy that...

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow.... I really thought I'd have time for this. Sad
I don't know if I can continue on how much I've been active on the site lately. Catching up wise, I really didn't get far before something would come up in my life that would need my attention, haha.
I think I'm going to have to transport the Insane Family out, if that's not too much trouble. They used a device given to them in ToF(in a part that has not yet happened) to get here, so I think they'll use the device to get out.
I'm sorry, I'll post their exit post within the next week.

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Venstar: Well, you must do as you think best. But there would be certain ramifications in trying to plane-shift rom within Jinex's sphere of influence.

"Well, if he does not explain himself here within two days, I'm afraid I'm going to have to have to ignore his posts."

I'm kind of going to eat my words here. Apart from the fifteen minutes v. entire day issue, and the fact that it would be Zither and not Jinex who announces the contestants, Servant's posts aren't bad. They also save me from having to come up with four teams. (Now, if I cold only get my line-up chart ... I dread having to go back and re-calculate the number of teams and matches.)

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I apologize, guys. I though this topic was just people discussing what they had written in Thallsian Games. I didn't enter and read the rules or anything. I just assumed that it was people posting and writing a kind of story. I wasn't aware that each person had their own own team or anything. I deleted my posts, so you can continue on now.

Sorry,
Servant of Krolm

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's all right, Servant. In fact, there was no need to delete the posts. You can re-enter if you'd like, with a proper team culled from one of the yet unspecified ones. The same goes for DragonWizard -- I think it was DragonWizard -- who asked earlier if he could join, even though the deadline had passed.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, I'm going to remove them, I don't think anything(including death) would apply in this dimension to them, because they're all just a bunch of idiots from Forminia. Laughing
Unless they were moved from their quarters, I think they will just have a brief convorsation and orb out the way they did in.

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Venstar Trailblazer wrote:
Yea, I'm going to remove them, I don't think anything(including death) would apply in this dimension to them, because they're all just a bunch of idiots from Forminia.

I wouldn't bet on that. When they entered the real Ardania, they became just as much a part of it as anyone else.

Venstar Trailblazer wrote:
They saftley were transported back to Forminia and were never heard from again in this realm.

I wouldn't bet on that, either. *Ominous music*

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No thanks. I'll just wait until a new story in this forum starts and join in then from the beginning.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interestingly, although I suspect I'm coming down with a cold, this is the most inspired I've felt in weeks.
How about the rest of you? Is anyone still watching this?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I always look to see if there's anything new on this. How could I not? It's the first thing like this I've ever done! Though I might have some trouble once it's my turn, we'll see. I'm always excited about this! Very Happy

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, wait, it is my turn. Shocked Ah, well, here goes, time to start trying to fiddle with some plans...

Sorotor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, right now, Will is hopefully working on his battle plans. Where are the rest of you? Lurn? Raist? Hound?

Hound

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm here, lurking in the shadows as usual. Watching and waiting for my time to strike Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11

Jump to: