Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Thallisian Games"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Grins* Great to see another fan! ^_^ Just curious: are you into Pernese roleplay? I run a PBeM (Play-by-e-mail) That I'd love for you to look at, if you're interested. (Shameless plug, I know - my apologies!) The site is Icefire Weyr if you're interested. ^_~[/url]

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, I can't do much that requires e-mail, parents don't let me. We get an avarage of 300 new e-mails a day, most of them innappropriate. So I can't check e-mail, if I'm expecting something I tell them and they look for it. If only... Ah, well. If wishes were fishes the rivers would overflow. Very Happy The grammer could be better, but I still love that saying. Ever read Redwall?

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not to bring you two back on topic, but ... Wink Y'know, Will, your Heroe are relatively weak, going by level (and I hope I won't have to lecture on that fact that in "real" Ardania Heroes don't have levels). If one uses level as a relative measure, then Ambermane is roughly equivalent to a level 60 Hero. I think that, unless you want your team to get torn to shreds, you had better reconsider their levels.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*G* Don't worry, Fal, we shifted to PMs. ^_~ And Arydia would be quite high, level-wise, as well...Probably between fifty and sixt. If that's anything for you to go by, Will. ^_~

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh. Smile I was going mostly by HoA levels anyways. Thanks. And yes, I know they don't really have levels, just an estimate of fighting skills. Here they are, after reformation:
Will the Spellcaster: Level 55
K`vin: Level 37
Lessa: Level 45
N`ton: Name changed to Master Robinton
Master Robinton: Level: 52

Raist, I forget how to spell the Master's name, you know the Master Harper that dies with Avias? I need to go back and look at that, but the books are in my school library, and we're out for X-mas. Could you help me there?

Faltor, about how many people per team would be normal? Robinton might eventually desert or get killed for a minor crime of some sort, he doesn't feel much allengance to the team, since he's almost as good as it's leader, Will the Spellcaster. Also, if these are too high, I can change them, but that's at least how they are in relation to each other.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, Robinton is correct, as well as I can remember...^_~

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay ... as elucidated elsewhere, I have not been at top form lately. Still, I would like to get this rolling. By the end of next week, I'm going to kick off the actual tournament. Although I can understand if the delay has killed your enthusiasm, I would still like you to join. So, please post before the seven-day dead-line -- no late-comers; you're either in the Games or you're not! No exceptions (although I can set it ahead, if you have a pressing reason not to introduce your team before then).

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't lost my enthusiasm, I'm just waiting on Flame Wars. The Insane Family will be coming straight out of whole Flame Wars, timeline wise, unless they shouldn't be. Is this after the Flame Wars? Because if not, I'm going to have to come up with characters, and quick.

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Question The two stories aren't related. The ToFs take place inside the computer, in the game of Majesty. The Games and most other fan fiction take place in the "real" world of Ardania. The only possible connection between the two would be a warp in the basic essence of the multiverse. Not an impossibility where magic is concerned, but it sort of makes the discussion of whether the Games happen "before" or "after" Flame Wars moot. If the Insane family plane shifts to "real" Ardania from Forumnia, they could do it before, during, or after Flame Wars and still join in the current tournament.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I don't know about the Flame wars thing, but I'd still like to be in. Although, I must warn you, I'm going to need a lot of help along the way, I haven't done much writing in a long time. So I'm sorry if I don't do well, but I'll try my best. And if you want me to wait and try something not as serious, like a ToF, before a thing like this, that's fine too. I'm just not very sure where to start on something like this! Confused

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To answer your former question, Will, the team can have any number of members in it, and if a member dies or otherwise leaves the team during the Games, the team will not be penalized further.
As for introducing your team, just have them come into the Arena (although you might want to provide a little back-story too, like how they saw an advertisement for the Games in Mayhew, or something). Be sure, however, to have Jinex welcome them, and to have him shake the hand of their leader.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very well. Thanks Faltor! :mrgreen:

Oh, and I think, after looking at some of the teams, that I'll need another member or two, so I'm about to go edit my post, look it over and tell me what you think if you don't mind. Smile

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I think I did well for my fist try. Now, I'll have to edit it once my last member gets created, but that shouldn't be a problem.

Lurn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

willbell1 wrote:
No, I can't do much that requires e-mail, parents don't let me. We get an avarage of 300 new e-mails a day, most of them innappropriate. So I can't check e-mail, if I'm expecting something I tell them and they look for it. If only... Ah, well. If wishes were fishes the rivers would overflow. Very Happy The grammer could be better, but I still love that saying. Ever read Redwall?

Not to go off-topic here, but you should definately get Mozilla Thunderbird, an email program. It's free, and has an excellent spam filter. Works well with Mozilla Firefox, a free and popup-less browser. Here is a link to Thunderbird, and here is a link to Firefox.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, Falotar:

Will be doing my best to reply, but midterms began this week, so that's probably gonna suck out every ounce of creativity I have left. -_- Math's over tomorrow, so at least there's that... Anyway, I definitely want to be a part of this, so I'll do my best to get the Tigereyes in there. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: