Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Thallisian Games"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sorotor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, good. *Rubs hands together.*

Cooker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when I finish Apoc I will send a dragon raid Razz

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Ow! Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm afraid I might not be able to write here for a while. I just got hit in the eye with a golfball by a crazy kid! I can't see that well, I'm suprised I can write this much. If you could edit your post, Fal, so that someone else is up this round, or wait it out (or, if you insist, write it for me), I'd appreciate it. I don't know how long I'll be out, but probably a month, at least. :cry:

EDIT: Actually, it's gotten better overnight, if it goes the same way, I'll only be out for a week or two.

Last edited by Will the Spellcaster on Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm here...but, I'm leaving for two months. I'll have limited internet access - but, I'm stilli nterested, if I haven't had much time to write. Smile ^_^

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cooker wrote:
when I finish Apoc I will send a dragon raid Razz

Is that supposed to prod me into working on that story? Razz yourself. As for raiding the Arena, they've got a lot of hope. Nothing gets out or in while the Games are on.

My sympathies, Will. It can't be very pleasant. I'll edit my post; I don't want to write for you and I certainly don't want to wait a month, or even two weeks. (Although, knwoing myself, it's apt to be two weeks anyway.)

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks then. It's annoying when things like this happen. I'll still be thinking of things to write about, though.

Servant of Krolm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could join if you guys want me to or if you need help. I am also curious about how the system of the games works. There are supposed to be 20 teams entered into the games, so I'm guessing after 10 rounds, their would be 10 teams left who would then pair up and fight each other leaving 5 teams left. After this I have no idea. To my understanding, the round between the dual knights of the sun and team tetrakon would be the 7th round, making there be 3 more rounds until the "semifinals". Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've also been wondering how the battles between two authors would be handled. There is the likely chance that each author would belive that thei9r team would win, and if there were any secret sort of things that one team had, if the other team wrote the battle, they wouldn't include it, or they would have to be told what it was. Some people won't want their secrets revealed to anyone other than Fal and Jinex.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Servant of Krolm wrote:
I could join if you guys want me to or if you need help. I am also curious about how the system of the games works. There are supposed to be 20 teams entered into the games, so I'm guessing after 10 rounds, their would be 10 teams left who would then pair up and fight each other leaving 5 teams left. After this I have no idea. To my understanding, the round between the dual knights of the sun and team tetrakon would be the 7th round, making there be 3 more rounds until the "semifinals". Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Well, that probably is how it ought to work, but I've already stated that Ambermane is going straight to the finals, so that kind of skews the line-up a little. The next match will be between Team Stellar and a filler team, after that, the Insane Family versus Flamethrower*, and then the Elves versus another filler. Following that, the secondary rounds will begin.
In the secondary rounds, the issue of author versus author will, hopefully, be resolved.

*Since Galen quit, Team Flamethrower will progress automatically.

Hound

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll throw this out there. If Logan is to die, I only wish the death be spectacular.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hound

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Double post I know, but what's the deal? Is this dead or is everyone too busy?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sorotor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hound wrote:
Double post I know, but what's the deal? Is this dead or is everyone too busy?

Getting a little blodthirsty, hm? I was gone, but since I'm back now, things should pick up. Of course, I can't speak for everyone else ... but, if they've completely lost interest too, they can be eased out smoothly enough.

Sorotor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay. After eviewing the line-up and the list of teams entered, I have determined that Will and Team Stellar are up next. Since this is the last match of the first round, I can make no more allowances. So, if you don't check in within a few days, Will, I'm going to be forced to let your team lose.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

*Scratches head* IUt's a bad thing that I can't remember my team's name, isn't it? ^_~

I'm here, though I'm at camp - I would love to have another match to think about. I definitely need to work on my action writing. Smile

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Lurn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm around when you need me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: