Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

WHAT PORTS TO OPEN?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hasleftthegame

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: WHAT PORTS TO OPEN? Reply with quote Back to top

I love this game but since getting dsl i cant seem to find what ports i need to open for gamespy play. have google searched and asked the occasional person i see in lobby, but nothing so far. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE TELL ME WHAT PORTS I NEED TO OPEN FOR THIS AWSOME GAME?
Also i have the gold edition. Do i not need to get patch for gold version?? Question Confused Smile Very Happy

Alfryd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My ears hurt.
I believe Gamespy arcade is your last remaining hope for MP action, on the PC. Gameranger (for Mac) is now a fee-only service. You could always arrange a LAN party.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not positive, but Gamespy Arcade itself might have a FAQ on this... try going to their website and doing a look-see.

I don't think you need the patch either for Gold version, but again, not positive.... original should be 1.2 and NE should be 1.1 I believe.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not to hammer my favourite topic, regarding Majesty multiplayer, but proper software would already do this for you...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: