Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Sovereign II"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 10:54 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

Btw, Raist, I hope to be entertaining this weekend, so I won't be able to write for some time. Remember that Tanasril will not change anyone or anything back for love or money or pain of death. He loves his "creations", and sincerely believes he improved them.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2001 1:10 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

Dang. That's not good. It looks as if Auber will be staying a bird-beast for a while...

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2001 4:48 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

Archmage...This is your chance...Bring Dragun back into the story...Take up with the Verm...

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

It's back...

The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2002 8:07 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, fellas. I don't have the time now to get caught up, but I hope that I will sometime this weekend.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:19 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
It's back...

Bum bum BUM!!!!! Interesting offer...Let's see the response.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

Oohh, Krilla's dead?!?!?

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 8:03 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

All right, guys (and gal): I'm going to print out the story so that I can re-read it easily and know exactly what's going on. So you can expect a post coming soon...I hope!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:47 am    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

Great!!!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

Great story! I only wish that I hadn't been so busy and could have added more. Anyway, I think that ties up my loose end. Falotar: If you don't want Tanasril to die yet, I can modify my post so that Dragun only hurts him...severly. Just let me know. Great story guys. I enjoyed reading it.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
Great story! I only wish that I hadn't been so busy and could have added more. Anyway, I think that ties up my loose end. Falotar: If you don't want Tanasril to die yet, I can modify my post so that Dragun only hurts him...severly. Just let me know. Great story guys. I enjoyed reading it.

Hm. Actually, if Dragun attacked Tanasril, the teratogenitor would more than likely kill him with his bare hands. Just because he's deformed doesn't mean he's weak. In addition, Tanasril always was insane, and now he's just had to undo what he'd devoted a major portion of his life to create. He's a volcano waiting to explode. So, since you offered to edit the post already...
(Not that I particularly want Tanasril to kill Dragun, either.)

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 4:36 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm...So does this mean Dragun's still gonna try to attack Magicum?

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:21 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

May I introduce a warrior?

His name: Micah
Guild: Warrior, wizard
Weapon: his sword Alentier
Faith: Dauros
Secrets: a member of the Drakon council, a top secret group that battles evil.
Languages: English, Draconic.

So can I join in?

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 9:35 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Son of the Dragon King:

So can I join in?

I'm afraid nobody would understand you, since the inhabitants of Magicum speak only Ardanian.
As for joining, well, I'm not the top authority for this, but the story's pretty far along, so I wouldn't think so. However, I'm sure we'll have a sequel, since neither Tanasril, Dragun, Draskar, Grannok, or Yquellar has been killed. Oh, Raist, do you want me to write up the trial of Devit?

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: About "The Sovereign II" Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
quote:
Originally posted by Son of the Dragon King:

So can I join in?

I'm afraid nobody would understand you, since the inhabitants of Magicum speak only Ardanian.
As for joining, well, I'm not the top authority for this, but the story's pretty far along, so I wouldn't think so. However, I'm sure we'll have a sequel, since neither Tanasril, Dragun, Draskar, Grannok, or Yquellar has been killed. Oh, Raist, do you want me to write up the trial of Devit?

Drake: Sorry, but the story is nearly over. How about next time around? It certanly seems like there is going to be a sequal...again.

Falotar: Certainly. I'm really not sure what to do about him...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: