Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Luck... true or false?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxaxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:22 pm    Post subject: Luck... true or false? Reply with quote Back to top

i've always wondered whether luck was real or not, the guide says "rogues have high luck", "temples to Fervus give extra luck to new heroes" and "gnome add luck to newly created heroes". But i've yet to see any spoof that there is even such a thing as luck in majesty, and if there is, exactly what does it do?
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did a quick search for you 'cause I thought this had to come up before, but all I found was this... I guess no one knows.

Gaspod

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It definitely isn't as useful as Combat Luck in HoA. Combat Luck is one of TS's more brilliant ideas and additions to the game. *from a gnome's point of view* Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: