Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About ToF: The Siege
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonWarrior012

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Flame Wars? Is this a quest that I have yet to reach?

Plus? I believe Eleanor, Clarina, and DragonW were all in there as well. Or is the keep different from Bourjin's palace. If it is different, Chaos is in store.... so much Chaos!

hint: Reinforcements from different games to get to the keep.... So much Chaos!

Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't mind at all if they go along for the ride. So far it's an absolutely evil riot!

Laughing

Cooker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

anyone else thought there are no use for giant flying concrete donkeys ?

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Borjin's Keep is the name of both Palace and settlement. Part of the Palace, the North-Northwest Tower, has detached and is heading for orbit, along with Yuan's Lounge headquarters.
Flame Wars is the name of a Freestyle Quest which (hopefully) we'll be doing next. Read the "About" topic for RotR for more details.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I PMed TaleSpinner earlier today on the subject of Flame Wars. He has not responded yet. My theory, which I am progressing to in this story, is that the EDDN will play the Sith, and the DDN will play the Republic. It makes sense to me, the DDN is massively defeated already in this ToF, and the EDDN are outlaws looking to take over.
Falotar: I say the EDDN teams up with Yuan's orbital lounge... I see the dark side in you.... Very Happy

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I just wrote that last post three times! Evil or Very Mad My dad's laptop's touch thingy is very sensitive.... Very Happy

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You should have PMed me. Flame Wars was my idea. Razz And, to tell the truth, I had something very different in mind. But ... I'll take your suggestions under advisement. Now I need to PM TaleSpinner myself.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's it for the Insane family. I'll help write for the battle, but I think we should keep winding down.

DragonWarrior012

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I guess I'm done for now. I'll wait until Flame Wars before I have Clarina, Eleanor, and DragonW destroy the keep from the inside.

Three miles above the ground with three victums of a hidden camera, and nowhere to run. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Or.

I could still do the other video game reinforcement idea... If anyone has any objections to that please speak now!

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How can they destroy the Keep if they're no longer in the Keep? The whole building hasn't blasted off, just a tower. Either they're in the tower, preparing to orbit Forumnia with Don Yuan and the Three Rogues, or they're in the Keep proper, in which case they hardly have a bird's eye view of Forumnia, or ... I don't understand. At any rate, the Keep can't wait. The victory condition of this Quest is to destroy Borjin's Palace.

DragonWarrior012

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ok post deleted. I'm just gonna plain stop writng 'cause I'm confused.

Lol - have fun guys

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alrighty then. Visitor dispatched back to where he came from, and now back to the ToF. I can't believe how much chaos has happened in the past few days! But anyway, it's time to start winding up the story.

Cooker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BTW, beside flame wars, I have an TOF idea,

Remember the quest where the player has to recover a ring ? how about a Parady of LotR ?

Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's just evil Talespinner. I can see the opening of Flame Wars with all of them being hauled off to medical attention now.

:D

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That isn't really the end, you know. I just put Venn's line in there to mark that the Lounge line is finished for this ToF. Evil indeed, TaleSpinner, throwing me a curveball like that. And ... I'm sorry if I disappointed you, Shifty. But if the mob had really attack Yuan, the Triad would have had to act ... and while they might not have been able to stop the wives, they would have knocked the Lounge out of orbit. So ... the violence is delayed ... for now. And -- drat! I forgot about Saturninus. He's up there too, you know.
Oh, one last thing. Venn's line was also meant to be a spur. Borjin's Keep could be destroyed any number of ways -- somebody just needs to post the ending!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: