Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About ToF: The Siege
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: About ToF: The Siege Reply with quote Back to top

Well, everyone should be more or less familiar with the rules, so I'll forgo listing them out. But anyway, the intro to this ToF is a joint effort between me and Alfryd. So you can either wait till he posts his part, or jump in right now. As long as you don't 1) declare war on Borjin 2) introduce Borjin as a character 3) use any of Alfryd's characters, namely Trog, Alfryd and Veri Voluptuous, your post should be fine.

Alfryd's an extremely busy person (wonderful work on the Maj Warcraft mod, btw), so it might be a couple of days before his post comes up, but given that we're starting this ToF pretty quickly, I think it sort of tallies out.

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Middle of next week", eh? Wink I guess I'll have to hurry and finish my epilogues for RotR.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in. But my internet is still down at my moms house. I'll have to fix that very soon.
Oh, and I was wondering, could I have Concus and Borjin be old college buddies?

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

College buddies, eh? Why not? But I'd appreciate it if you don't introduce Borjin till after Alfryd's post.

Lurn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As I said in Rise of the Ratmen About topic, I will be playing in this Tale, too.

I might post right away, if I can think of something especially funny and abiding by the aforementioned rules by TS, but otherwise I'll probably wait till Alfryd posts.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To TaleSpinner: Ok, I'll wait untill Alfryd's post.
To All: I was wondering if we could take a brake for Thanksgiving Day and the days before and after it? Just wondering, because I will be out of town on those days, I'm going to Philly to hang out with my step mom's family.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh well, Alfryd PMs his apologies. He's been extremely busy these days and he doubts that he can contribute to this ToF. Anyway, I've drummed up a post in replacement of his to get the ball rolling.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, but I will be gone untill Friday. Could someone introduce Borjin and Concus and Galen. Anyone can control them. I've got to go right now, so, I'll see you guys later. Happy posting! Very Happy

Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Talespinner, great so far except for one tiny detail.

From what I read of the ToLs that Alfryd made an appearance in, Trog all ready has a significant other by the name of Mop'bal the Lacrimose.

This is of course assuming Alfryd didn't give you specific details that aren't public knowledge yet... or you're planning something absolutely not right with Trog and Mop'bal.

:D

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shifty Coindrop wrote:
This is of course assuming Alfryd didn't give you specific details that aren't public knowledge yet... or you're planning something absolutely not right with Trog and Mop'bal.

(winks)

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've put TaleSpinner into the Temple to Agrela. Shifty, you can hook your rogues up with him, if you want. From Falotar's last post, the rogues are still recovering in there.

Okay, what a jump start! You know, I've noticed that no one has introduced Mop'bal as a character in a ToF. Perhaps we should keep her this way - a ruthless force of violence that wrecks havoc in the background. Reminds me of Merris from Frasier Wink

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dear gawd, I just looked up what "lachrymose" means. Mop'bal is one screwed up individual if you combine her name with how I've portrayed her in the last post Laughing

Shifty Coindrop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh gawd this could be the most evil and not right ToF yet! I'm gonna have to work real hard for my entries here.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the U.S. I'll be busy over the week-end, so I doubt I'll post much.

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Thanksgiving, Falotar! Have some extra turkey for me :wink:

Heh, parody of "Troy" or "Disneyland", I have no idea, but this ToF has once again gone off into unforseen tangents. Gotta love writing stories like there Wink Anyway, I'm having a great time reading everyone's entries - keep it up, guys!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: