Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

OOoohhh coool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cstafford

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 2:58 pm    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

I was just pondering if anyone had ever pondered writing a book based on Majesty or Ardania. Now I discover fan fiction! I don't want to read anything until I write my own stuff though. Don't want to be "tainted" by others ideas of what the world and people are like just yet. But I would love to come back and get ideas once I have something more firm in mind!

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 9:56 pm    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

Always ready to welcome another author in this fantastic section of the forums!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2002 1:54 pm    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

Definetly...We could always use more authors.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

Would I go back to the days of my youth?
Then my body had seemed frail, but it was strong in comparison to this fragile assembly of bones and flesh that I now inhabit, held together only by my will. Would I go back?
Then we were twins. Together in the womb, together after birth, still together but now seperate. The silken cords of brotherhood, cut, dangle between us, never to be restrung. Would I go back?
-Raistlin Majere

I Magus

"My Queen..."
What, not yet on you knees?
"My Queen...it is your move."
Rasitlin and The Queen of Darkness from Test of the Twins

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 11:58 am    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by cstafford:
I was just pondering if anyone had ever pondered writing a book based on Majesty or Ardania. Now I discover fan fiction! I don't want to read anything until I write my own stuff though. Don't want to be "tainted" by others ideas of what the world and people are like just yet. But I would love to come back and get ideas once I have something more firm in mind!

Same here... I'm in the process of comming up w/ ideas for Son of the Dragon King's project (read Everybody!) as well as another story I'm working on... I think that there should deffinetly be some fan fiction published even if its not from this forum. We need a Majesty series!! I know I would deffinetly buy them! (hint, hint )

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 1:16 pm    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Starsinmyeyes:
quote:
Originally posted by Son of the Dragon King:
quote:
[qb]I was just pondering if anyone had ever pondered writing a book based on Majesty or Ardania.

I would love nothing more than to do that!

I love writing stories, infact most of my stories just pop into my head. Once I even asked Nintendo if I could make a series based on thier Legend of zelda games. QB]

Wha'd they say? TLoZ: The Ocarina of Time (I think?) Was the 1st N64 game I got and I was completely hooked- I mean thats all I did! Of course that only lasted untill I got completely lost in the Water Temple (the second one... The BIG one)... hehe. I had the PrimaGuide (?) to it but I got the weopon I needed, left, and then couldn't get back to where I was. I would still read the stories though...
TLoZ as been around since the 80's

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 1:20 pm    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

[/QUOTE]TLoZ as been around since the 80's[/QB][/QUOTE]

Yeah, the other ones sound cool but N64 is the only/1st system I have/got.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2002 1:30 pm    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Starsinmyeyes:

TLoZ as been around since the 80's[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the other ones sound cool but N64 is the only/1st system I have/got.[/QB][/QUOTE]

Yes, but the popularity sumbmerges mario. That is why I asked. They didn't respond though.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
I was just pondering if anyone had ever pondered writing a book based on Majesty or Ardania.

I love writing stories, infact most of my stories just pop into my head. Once I even asked Nintendo if I could make a series based on thier Legend of zelda games. As for Majesty? Well I could do that!
I could! I'm even thinking about writing about it in this forum. But I want it to be a group story. Less chance I get sued or offend people. Sign in!

Starsinmyeyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 12:54 am    Post subject: OOoohhh coool Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Son of the Dragon King:
quote:
[qb]I was just pondering if anyone had ever pondered writing a book based on Majesty or Ardania.

I love writing stories, infact most of my stories just pop into my head. Once I even asked Nintendo if I could make a series based on thier Legend of zelda games. QB]

Wha'd they say? TLoZ: The Ocarina of Time (I think?) Was the 1st N64 game I got and I was completely hooked- I mean thats all I did! Of course that only lasted untill I got completely lost in the Water Temple (the second one... The BIG one)... hehe. I had the PrimaGuide (?) to it but I got the weopon I needed, left, and then couldn't get back to where I was. I would still read the stories though...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: