Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Ardanaia's Flag Contest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Other Majesty Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Screaming_Lord

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Ardanaia's Flag Contest Reply with quote Back to top

here is the topic for the contest of the Ardanian Flag,as Lurn suggested.

In short,what is it about:those of you who are interested send a jpg or gif image (preferrably jpg) to avengers@home.ro .It must contain your version of the Flag of Ardania. That means you will have to draw one in Corel or Paint and then convert it to jpg and send it to me. The only limit is your fantasy.

So,as told, I will take submissions until then I will receive no pics for two weeks. Then,a jury,composed of some forum members chosen here by vote and one "expert" (that's a mate of mine student at the Arts Academy) will choose the best image compared to some traditional criterias of Ardania and by its quality. The prize doesn't exist (I mean I have no idea what could we offer to the winner),but,if someone @ Cyberlore will take a look here and appreciate your work,then I dare to go further and dream to the opportunity that this flag could be used into Majesty2. That's just a speculation though so please be aware. I wouldn't like to receive complaints after that. :)

So, I hereby declare the contest starting here today and wish you good luck Wink

P.S. I will add the criterias tomorrow maybe,so please start creating a shape,or let the flag uncouloured until further announcement. The criterias will be regarding colour,symbols and shapes. Thanks
Na-chaered palan-diriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, si nef aearon!

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: actually Reply with quote Back to top

each major ardanian house has their own flag, I remember the sydrian flag being a purple dragon or something Very Happy

The_Screaming_Lord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hehe yea right cook,but remember of what I have written above: "your version of Ardania's Flag" . And when I go further wit my sick speculations and say that maybe someone at Cyberlore may take this seriously and if not put this flag into Majesty 2 as the Ardanian Flag,maybe will consider to use it as a flag of one region of Ardania.
Na-chaered palan-diriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, si nef aearon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Other Majesty Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: