Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Funny Moments
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxaxX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Funny Moments Reply with quote Back to top

(i couldn't find an original topic of this so here)
Quite self explanatory, this is for moments you found hillarious. it can be a glitch, something unusual, if you want you could even post something funny from the forum here.

F.M. #1: when my rogue stole money from his own guild then put 40% of it back into it's coffers.
F.M. #2: (glitch) when a vampire became invincible somehow, and one of my wizards attacked it............FROM HALF WAY ACROSS THE MAP! after floating through town (the vampire didn't attack anyone) he left the map to the left...... huh good ridens!
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

M

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Once upon a tiMe, a Wizard cast Energy Blast at an eneMy Adept. The spell had alMost reached hiM when he finished his Teleport Short across a Royal Gardens. The spell kept chasing hiM and alMost had reached hiM again when he entered a Gazebo.

katiekat070989

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

one of my Kryptas was surrounded by her skeletons and thye actually PICKED HER UP!! and started walking around with her, she seemed to be directing them, but i couldnt see how she did it

it was CRAZY

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

katiekat070989 wrote:
one of my Kryptas was surrounded by her skeletons and thye actually PICKED HER UP!! and started walking around with her, she seemed to be directing them, but i couldnt see how she did it

Uh... yeah. Right.

.....ahem..... Swimmy-Swim-Swim.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
katiekat070989

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey! i kno what i saw! besides, were you there? do you kno? i dotn think so!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

katiekat070989 wrote:
hey! i kno what i saw! besides, were you there? do you kno? i dotn think so!

No, of course I wasn't there. But I know what the game can do and what it *can't* do.

The skeletons are not programmed to "pick up" the Priestesses and carry them all over the map. You may have seen a Priestess walking around while surrounded by skeletons, but I can assure you that the skeletons were not carrying her while she directed them where to go.

- Twylah Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
katiekat070989

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

it looked like it

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

katiekat070989 wrote:
it looked like it

I'm sure it did. Smile When a Priestess is walking around, surrounded by skeletons, I can see where it would be very easy to think something else was going on.

I just wanted to let you know that the game isn't programmed to do what you thought you saw. There was a simpler explanation.

- Twy Smile

katiekat070989

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok well whoops, excuuuuuse me

just trying to participate

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

katiekat070989 wrote:
ok well whoops, excuuuuuse me
just trying to participate

I think it's just too bad that you chose to get snippy, Katie. Sad You had no reason to get an attitude.

- Twy

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Twylah Skye wrote:
.....ahem..... Swimmy-Swim-Swim.

So someone else besides me remember that Swimmy Swim Swim thing.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Swimmy-Swim-Swim... the best cheat in Majesty. Gotta love it. :)

- Twy

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, but did "Swimmy Swim Swim" have dashes in between the words or not?

I don't have Majesty installed so I can't try it out.

Mr. Green

KryptaFollower

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm so weird that I defeated everything on the Liche Queen level EXCEPT the castle which she dwells. I built a huge village around it and even with all the heros, it still hasn't been touched. I don't want the castle to fall down anyway Razz. (btw this is a separate saved game so yes I've accually beaten her before Razz)

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Twylah Skye wrote:
katiekat070989 wrote:
it looked like it

I'm sure it did. Smile When a Priestess is walking around, surrounded by skeletons, I can see where it would be very easy to think something else was going on.

I just wanted to let you know that the game isn't programmed to do what you thought you saw. There was a simpler explanation.

- Twy Smile
Maybe the Priestess was floating in the air, and the skeletons where under here. Sounds right. Right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> General Majesty Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: