Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Flight on Dragon Wings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 9:50 pm    Post subject: Flight on Dragon Wings Reply with quote Back to top

Dragons flew from everywhere to attack the inn. Nia's heart broke as she saw people fighting and killing some of the dragons, dragons she knew and liked. Without warning, one dragon broke off course and headed straight toward her. Nia caught her breath; the dragon was huge and black, the most powerful of their kind. Worst of all, this dragon she knew; and did not like. The feeling, it seemed, was mutual.
"Murdox," she whispered. The dragon turned toward her. "Exactly how fast can you fly?" he replied in chirps and clicks, saying that unless he had a good head start on this dragon, he would be caught in an instant. He also would not be able to maintain the invisibility. Hasidia asked if she should take the Small Ones and distract the dragon. Nia told them no. She would not get them hurt to save herself.
"Fly as fast as you can Murdox. But keep the sheild, for now, at least."
I wont be nearly as fast, he comented.
"That's allright. If worst comes to worst, I'll jump off, and you can get away. BUt stay away from the humans, and don't get yourself killed." all at once, the dragon and Small Ones spoke out. They would not leave her to be taken by the black dragon! Nia sighed.
"Don't worry, we'll probably be fine," there was false hope in her voice. She glanced back. The black was gaining on them.
"Go now Murdox. Hurry!" The dragon put on a burst of speed and raced ahead. Behind the black dragon flew the huge rainbow colored dragon on which the Dragon Queen flew. Her eyes glinted malovently. Fear showed in Nia's. The Queen laughed, and the dragon disapeared. Looking around wildly, Nia searched for her mother. With a strangled cry, she saw the queen right in front of her. Murdox skidded to a halt in front of her. Nia hung her head.
"You are in a lot of trouble, Dragonia." Nia winced. "a lot" was putting it mildly. With a flick of the wrists, ropes sprouted from the queens wand, tying the Small Ones and dragon. Suspended only by the queen's magic, they hung there, wings usless.
Nia hung her head, a single tear running from her eye.
"I'm sorry," she whispered to her friends. "I'm sorry I got you into trouble." Over her shoulder she saw the woman in black leather fighting a large dragon. Good luck, she thought. She turned away, not wishing to see blood shed. Her mother surveyed the scene as well, smiling.
"This place will be ash before dawn," she concluded. Nia turned away from her mother. The Queen urged her dragon forward, trailing Nia and her friends behind. They swooped down before the humans, then disapeared from sight.
Makaria roared in rage when she saw the queen disapear.
She's aluded me again! she thought angrily, even as she fought off an enemy dragon. I'll get her yet!

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2001 6:15 pm    Post subject: Flight on Dragon Wings Reply with quote Back to top

The thatch of the roof collapsed under the weight of the stout dwarf. "Not now!" he complained; "I've got dragons to kill!" The dragons plunged inn, and the dwarf shouted angrily, "ESTO COMPĆUS!" A xanthous bubble appeared around him, and he teleported off to the Temple of Agrela.
Stellaria was beginning to tire. She had never fought such large beasts for so long; her nervyl mace's Kryptanian poison has no effect on these creatures. "Prepare to become one with Helia!" a brown dragon hissed half-sardonically.
"You know," came the swift reply, "you're playing with Helian Blaze." Light briefly flashed.
"Oh, but I'm so frightened! Your scary sunscorch spell is so...screwy!"
Makaria, too, was getting tired. She decided to follow the route everyone else, including Dor-Tereve, had taken- to the Temple of Agrela.
"ESTO COMPĆUS!"
§§§§§§§

"Hello visitors. Welcome to the Temple of Agrela. A healer will be with you in three hours." Aeldruin raised his hand. "Sorry sir, you can't play Haughts and Crazies here."
Terebanthy sighed. It was going to be a long day.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2001 6:14 pm    Post subject: Flight on Dragon Wings Reply with quote Back to top

Makaria looked around, a smirk on her lips. Dor-Tereve lared at her, and moving his hands in a complicated pattern, he spoke to her. Makaria smiled, eyes glintig. She turned away to Aeldruin as he approached.
"So what did he say?" he asked.
Makaria's smile broadened. "He asks why I am here. He says it is a place of worship for Daorosians and Agrelians. Not for the likes of me. Fool man," she comented quietly. "I may be a renegade, by I know these fool healers will heal anyone - even if they fight against them."
Aeldruin did not know what to say to that, so he said nothing. Makaria interpreted his silence correctly.
"Don't worry. If you are his friend, that is you choosing, while my choosing remains my own." She looked around at the people waiting to be healed.
"Friends," she called out. "Why wait here for healers? Their' hearbs are planted outside; use them."
"You know how to use them?" Terebanthy asked eagerly.
"Of course," Makaria replied. "I was a paladin afterall." Dor-Tereve threw a poisinous glare at her, to which Makaria smiled.
"Come, I will show you how to apply them." She walked outside, picking heaul to avoid the poisnous ones. The strangers followed her, and even Dor-Tereve followed after a moment. Crushing the leaves into dust, she took a small bowl that lay on a window sill and poured the powder into it. She took her hip flask and pured a bit of water into the bowl, turning it into a paste.
"This will heal any cut, and make a person feel refreshed. Here; take!" Stellaria came forward, and, taking a bit of the paste, she sniffed it, shrugged, and applied it to a long shallow cut on her forearm. Before their eyes, the wound healed.
"I feel so much better!" Stellaria cried. One by one each heroe came up and took the paste, healing their cuts and bruises. They all disapeared, returning to the dragons. Dor-Tereve came up last. He made gestures, saying that he prays that Duaros will forgive him for using the remedy of a renegade. Makaria smilled, but said nothing. When he too had disapeared, makaria put some on her own wounds, then looked skyward. Faintly, she saw a glimmer of light, like the fire of a dragon. With a sigh, she disapeared and went back to fight the dragons.

------------------

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2001 10:18 pm    Post subject: Flight on Dragon Wings Reply with quote Back to top

Reaching the Dragonrealms, the Queen released Dragonia and the dragons. Dismounting from her rainbow dragon, the Queen walked slow and dilibretly to her daughter.
Nia slid down off of Murdox, flinching with each step her mother took. When her mother stood before her, Nia looked up defiantly, and imedietly regretted it. The Queen rose a hand, striking her daughter in th head. Nia staggered, leaning against her dragon. Murdox screamed in rage. The Queen looked menacingly at him.
"You dare defy me, dragon? I am still your queen." The red blew smoke through his nostrils, but silenced himself. At his outburst, the Small Ones had flown to Dragonia, Hasidia and Kerto landing on her shoulders. The Queen turned to her daughter again.
"You will never go into the mortal realms again," she hissed quietly.
"Or by the Dragon God, you will never be Queen."
"And what if I don't want to be Queen?" NIa said angrily. "I don't desire it; I never have. I want to live my life with my friends - whether they be dragons or mortal-"
She was cut off as her mother smacked her again. Her nail brought blood. Nia put a finger to her lips. Seeing the blood, she paled in rage. Turning her back on her mother, she walked away, the dragon and Small Ones alighting around her, with an air of protectence. Nia walked quickly, shoulders hunched, expecting to feel her mother's blade bite into her back.

------------------

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2002 7:04 pm    Post subject: Flight on Dragon Wings Reply with quote Back to top

In her room, Nia locked her door, trembling slightly. She was enraged with her mother.
How dare she, Dragonia thought angrily. How DARE she! I'm her daughter! I'm her only heir! She fummed for moments, looking out the window at the dark landscape. That's the only reason she keeps me around though, isn't it? she thought savegley. I would be long dead by now if there was another child. Damn her! I can't stay here! I must leave... She sat on her window seat, thinking.
I MUST leave!

------------------

I Magus
All I wanted was to rule the world...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: