Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Phantom of the Opera...the Movie!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Movies/TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Phantom of the Opera...the Movie! Reply with quote Back to top

Okay...I've been reading about this for a bout a year in my Phantom RPG - but now I've finally seen the trailer!

See the trailer!

Scroll down until you see Phantom of the Opera listed several times. You can use Quicktime, or Windows Media Player, at different resolutions. The trailers is...wow. My firend had the shivers, and I was speechless. That doesn't happen often! I hope it's as amazing as it looks. And I've been pretty wary about it! But from what I've heard at my RPG, everyone seems to be awaiting it eagerly; so I'm hoping it'll be well worth the wait!

Oh - and I'm assuming it's based on Webber's musical, since his music is in it - not the original Leroux.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Movies/TV All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: