Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Map of Ardnia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hound

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Map of Ardnia Reply with quote Back to top

Howdy folks. I know there was a link in here somewhere for a map, but I can't find it. Can somebody hook me up with the link? Much thanks and ten minutes of god-like praise for anyone who can help.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The original links were broken when Jay shifted the forums over to this new one. But it isn't difficult to figure out the new URL from the old ones:

http://www.majestyquest.com/dw_wallpapers/majwalp-08-800.jpg

http://www.majestyquest.com/dw_wallpapers/majwalp-08-1024.jpg

--- Tales of Forumnia: The Siege

Hound

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Truely you are a king among men TS, many thanks to ye. I shall begin the construction of a golden idol in your image.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: