Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Do you have to do the quests over again?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Do you have to do the quests over again? Reply with quote Back to top

I just got the northern expansion add on... and when I boot it up it wants for me to do all the regular quests over again? Do I need to do all the quests over again or is thier some way that I can skip all those and still do all the new quests?

Oasis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You don't have to do the southren quests while you're doing the northen expansion. They are just there.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you want your original Majesty scores to show up in NE, you need to copy the hiscore files from the original Majesty directory to the NE directory and rename them. Unfortunately, I can't remember what they are offhand and I don't have Majesty on this computer that I'm typing from. Check and compare anything with a .sav in both the original and NE directories.

jab1981

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi-scores for the Norther Expansion can be found by default at...
C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Majesty - The Northern Expansion\hiscores.sav

I'm not sure about the exact location of the file for Majesty, but I know the default directory is...
C:\Program Files\MicroProse\Majesty\

I would be able to tell you the save game file, but I recently re-installed all the programs on my computer. In so doing I installed Majesty and the Northern Expansion right away... meaning Majesty never actually was played. I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to figure out what the save file is though.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I remember correctly, the hiscores.sav was the same name in both games. It was the quest file that had different names.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: