Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Game file saved?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Game file saved? Reply with quote Back to top

I have 2 computers, and I play on a laptop when I can not play at home some of my games... I just pulled this one out of my library to start playing again(last time I did not finish it) and I think I would like to finish the game. But what I want to know is, is thier a save, or progress save that will let me transfer my game between computers. I would just use a web based email to send the files to the other computer.

Anyone have this answer

Krypta

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could save the game on to a floppy disk Question
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I know that, but what I dont know, is what file do I need to save? I dont see a file named save game file...

Krypta

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The saved game file is under majesty/savegame/(game) on my computer anyway. Did you actually look? There is a file named save game.
3-Command & Conquer: Generals

Dobber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This comes a little late for the person starting this thread, but to transfer your game progress from one pc to another you would need to copy the questdata.sav file and the hiscores.sav file from your main majesty folder on the old pc to the main majesty folder on the new pc.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty Technical Assistance All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: