Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Ruin"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: 'Ello All! Reply with quote Back to top

*Cackling* I have returned! Muahaha!

...*Cough* Erm, hi, y'all. ^_~ How's it been going for everyone? Well, school's out, I'm awake, it's a beautiful day, and all is good! Very Happy So, I have come again...:-p And, I would be quite happy to join this story.

Kari Watertreader

I think it's fair to warn everyone, though, that I'm leaving for camp on the Twenty-seventh - so I've got five days. Sad At camp I'll be able to read, but I probably won't get the chance to write. Sad And I'll be pressed for time thanks to packing....but I do want to write!! ...Specially since I got a really kicking idea for Kari...:-p Hopefully, I can slap a post out soon! ^__^

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Raist! It's good to see you back. Just wanted to let you know, I'm going to keep writing in VT2. I want to finish it by the end of vacation.

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Venstar and Raist. Glad to see you two join!

I have to leave for camp Sunday the 27th also. (It would be weird if me and Raist are going to the same camp Very Happy ) I'll be gone for a month and I don't think I'll be able to write or read but I could be wrong.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Oh? Reply with quote Back to top

*Lifts eyebrow* Going to Palmer, MA, by any change? Camp Ramah? :p That would be very creepy, if you were. ^_~ interesting, though; we could plot while we're away. ^_^

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Going to Camp Shohola - somewhere near Scranton PA. Too bad that would have been awesome. We could plan out all sorts of michevious, yet pointless, topics....... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Anyway we'd never be able to find each other.

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm back, for a week or two. It's fascinating how none of us seem to be able to stick around, yes?
Now, let's see what damage you've done in the meantime ...

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: The Next Week and a Half Reply with quote Back to top

Starting this Sunday, I am going on two vacations, the first will be one week in NC, and the second will be untill a week after next friday in Ocean City,Maryland.... I hate the beach. So, on that note, I am going to leave Uther to anybody that wants him. I am going to get Uther to follow a slave caravan North, but he is going to think it is moving south.

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I trust that the castle Kari discovered was Kentarra's.
Also, I'm going to move Uther into that pass, and have him join up with Kentarra. I hope Venstar won't mind.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

But of course. :)

Oh - and so no one gets confused, I had to take a new screenname; rather, the same without my comma. *Pouts* So that's about...what, fifteen hundred posts gone? *sigh* Will start all over again...*G*

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment. - Raistlin Majere

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

>_< *Loud cursing in background*

Tried to reply last night - internet ate it. *SIGH* I'll re-write it tonight, when I have time - hopefully it'll be as good or better. -_- Mrr....

XxaxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: About "The Ruin" Reply with quote Back to top

DragonWizard012 wrote:

Rules
-One major character per person. This person represents you. He can be a goblin or a hero.
-Don't kill some one else's major character.
-Please write the name of your major character in this topic and ONLY his name.

I hope you enjoy the story Very Happy

I was wondering if i could break the rules and write a stort of the tales of 6 heroes attempting to stop the plague of the goblins PLEASE Laughing the story is REALLY good, and i can have it finished in a week or two.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sure go ahead. I'm glad you like the story.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Meh - sorry it's so short. But at least it's moving again...kinda...right? ^_~

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's not going to be that easy to charm Kentarra, Raist. He's got a strong will ... and a natural fear of women. Wink Actually, he's shy, but too cocky to let that stop him from taling with her. It makes him skittish, though, and distrusting.

Raistlin Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, a challenge. Though he's going to confuse the hell out of Kari, I'm afraid...^_~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: