Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "The Ruin"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: About "The Ruin" Reply with quote Back to top

Ardania lies in ruins after thousands of goblins attacked all of the towns. The entire royal family has been butchered and there bodies still hang in the newly erected Goblin Palace in Valmorgen. Rumor has it that goblins are holding the royal advisor and chief architects in the palace dungeon so they can benefit from there advice and architectual genuis. This story takes place seven years later. The goblins are in control of Ardania and trying to wipe out the human race. Very few, if any, human villages still exist.

This story's goal is to join all of the writers on the Forum.

Rules
-One major character per person. This person represents you. He can be a goblin or a hero.
-Don't kill some one else's major character.
-Please write the name of your major character in this topic and ONLY his name.

I hope you enjoy the story Very Happy

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Major character

Taron Farsight (Sorry I really like this name.)

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What's to apologize for? Anyway, what rules for joining, besides the single character?

Hmmm, name. Has to be Goblin or human, right? (That is a rhetorical question. I'll settle for one or the other.) Okay ...

Kentarra Drusael

Oasis

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hackety Greenoid

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It just has to be in third person. Welcome Oasis and Welcome Falotar. Good to have you two aboard. Very Happy

Zonk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So we cannot write the name of any other heroes? How are we to interact?

Zonk

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Anyways, my major character is Thorin, son of Drovin.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can write other characters names. I guess what i said was confusing. I meant that you shouldn't describe your character in the about topic. Sorry for any confusion.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Zonk glad to see you here. I wonder if Raistlin or Galen are going to join. They haven't been here in awhile and they usually join any story they can find.

Anyway the story is looking good so far. Keep up the good work! Very Happy

Zonk

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you, I hadn't played the game for two years, and I just picked it up a month or so ago. Before, I had beat everything in the original game except Wrath of Krolm, Tomb of the Dragon King, and of course The Day of Reckoning. In the expansion, I could only beat Scions of Chaos. But now I have managed to beat every quest excepting Spires of Death and Wrath of Krolm, which I haven't tried yet. Spires of death is pissing the hell out of me....

But I enjoy writing, and your prompt inspired me, so thank you for the chance at some fun art!

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, I have an announcement (or confession) to make. I'm going on vacation at the end of this week, and so will be unable to post for a month. I don't suppose we'll be finished by Friday, and I wouldn't want to hold up the story, so I'll come up with a way to withdraw my character. Quietly, mind; he isn't going to die, and if the story's still going when I get back, I'll reintroduce him.

Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: A dragon ? Reply with quote Back to top

Dragon is my *usual* race and I spent a lot of time practice writing about them, although Falotar does a far better job. If we agree to have a dragon in the story, I could write one up to celebrate Falotarís return.

What do you guys think of that?

Zonk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the rules are Human or Goblin, for sake of the story. It isn't my topic though; whatever DragonWizard says goes.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its fine with me. A draconic race may add a nice twist. although remember this character represents you.

Anyway glad to have you aboard

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uther Pathfinder

Gandalf:Here at last, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: