Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Updates, please!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Cheshire Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the information Jey Adan, and thanks for everyone's replies.

I understand now why there were no updates about Majesty 2, and all I can say is that I hope that someday you will continue working on the game, beacuse I know that myself, and many, many other people, will love to see a sequel.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
geoffhanna

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't suppose there's any hope for a tweakpack or something?

Maybe let us play the expansion buildings in the original scenarios? Or a new scenario or two?

Can users mod their own scenarios and publish them? I'd volunteer if there is some way to do it...

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's already been said that the NE buildings will not be available to the original Majesty scenarios because they haven't been balanced with the NE buildings in mind.

Unfortunately, probably the same for new scenarios... they just don't have time to get one up.

I don't think any of the scenarios can be modded either - all you have is the editor and can mke up your own, but am limited to what the editor gives you.

shadowen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

jay and ven, thank you very much for the info. sad to hear its gonna be a long time, but at least i wont keep expecting it to come out next month. would the chances for another expansion be any better?? thanx once again Very Happy

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it's nice to get an update on the situation. Thanks for the frankness, Jay, and all concerned.

SilverKhan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this was by far one of the best and most innovative games i have ever played... it was absolutely faboulos to be able to get your heroes just tell hey that needs to be done and see who does it first..
it wa furthermore great to see the carachters develop, level, experience like you need to do in a rpg ...
i'd only add more depth to the caracthers (some form of keeping a record of what the hero has done allready in the game) , and more personality (like let the caracthers choose weapons, not all barbarians fight with axes or with 2 weapons) and you'd have yourselfs a new hit... and maybe make a lot if bigger maps Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: