Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

I'm bored and a bit disgruntled....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: I'm bored and a bit disgruntled.... Reply with quote Back to top

about the apparent lack of information Cyberloo has given in... oh I don't know, what's it been, 6 months now? I'm too lazy to check.. so i'll just post a poll to see how much people are visiting and if, like me, would visit more often then maybe once every 2 months or so to check in and see if there's any news on Majesty2.

M

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:21 pm    Post subject: I'm bored and a bit disgruntled.... Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I do not have perMission to vote in this poll.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: I'm bored and a bit disgruntled.... Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah me too.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: I'm bored and a bit disgruntled.... Reply with quote Back to top

And me. Maybe it's closed now?

Alfryd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject: I'm bored and a bit disgruntled.... Reply with quote Back to top

Ditto.

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: I'm bored and a bit disgruntled.... Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I don't seem to have permission to view the results of this poll, even though it was mine to begin with.
I guess the cyberlorians closed/thwarted it. Its funny there was nothing vulgar in the poll. I just basically posed questions asking how frequently people visit now, and how much more frequently they would visit if there was a regular bi-monthly update on news concerning Majesty 2.

Oasis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: I'm bored and a bit disgruntled.... Reply with quote Back to top

Many of us have left our complaints. Now we must live with thier descion.

roguelangton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who knows when majesty 2 will be released which is sadly and painful to say, but i dont want to give up hope, ya know i just would like it to come out while i still got some youth in me before im to old and having my own family which would take up my time, please please god and cyberlore we all need majesty 2, and if i had a million dollars i really would give you a good portion to help fund majesty 2, and lastly id like to thank the game playboy for bringing in nice sales to help cyberlore, which will help out majesty 2. and thank you Jay for all the posts youve been giving everyone thank you , and thanks for still not having us lose hope, your the best!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: