Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 Easter Eggs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

In the past, we've had a lot of fun with the hidden Easter Eggs in the Majesty games. I hope that Cyberlore continues that tradition with Majesty 2. We've had some great Easter Egg ideas over the years and I can't even remember them all... maybe we can resurrect some of the old ones and come up with some creative new ones?

The one that I loved best was the Easter Egg idea for a WoD Warrior's Guild voice-over of "Who Let The WoDs Out" -- and George liked the idea so much he even volunteered to head for the studio and record it.

TaleSpinner's Monster Contest entry of the "Avatar of Twylah" really got me tickled and George suggested it as an Easter Egg idea. Even if it had nothing to do with me, I would think it was hilarious.

Can anyone think of any of the others we've discussed? I think most of them were in the Nothern Expansion area, but I'm having a hard time locating them.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

I vaguely remember you also suggested there being a spoof of the junkyard wars themesong in majesty... but i dont remember anything really beyond that. Also, who wants to be associated with a junkyard?

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhh... "Monk-WoD Wars", sung to the tune of the "Junkyard Wars" theme song.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 12:09 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

Yes! I remember! I hope Cyberlore does too. Please don't forget Twylah's idea to click on a Warriors' Guild and hear, "Who let the WoD's out? Woo! Woo!" sung to "Who let the dogs out?"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

I like more subtly easter eggs. Like in Quest for Glory 5 for example, if your out in the town at night, one of the buildings has the Alfred Hitchcock silhouette in the window. Thats gotta be one of my favourite easter eggs. Simple. Subtle. And well done.

But crazy songs are great too... heh heh... WHAT UP PHATNESS? Beautiful!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

All I can think of is the alternate voice lines of each hero and some buildings?

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't worry about this too much. Cyberlore has a whole crew full of sly, mischievous types. If they can put in Easter Eggs, they will!

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Ven Fairweather:
I wouldn't worry about this too much. Cyberlore has a whole crew full of sly, mischievous types. If they can put in Easter Eggs, they will!

Wonderfully encouraging words. Thank you bringer of the light. I owe you my soul, for thou hast brought us great voice-overs, and hilarious attampts at rap. God bless your soul.

[ 19. May 2003, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Mogor ]

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:20 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

well they could take a page from the book of the boys at Interplay and include an actual "easter egg" item you or your heros can find. It doesnt do anything except take up space and look like an easter egg. Ok thats kinda boring UNLESS there was somebody's face painted on that egg, like a shy yet (semi)talented voice actor we all know and love.

M

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:48 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

Or there could be Easter Eggs in an easter egg quest! The Giant Easter Eggs could be the lairs and spawn Giant Chickens!

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
.....UNLESS there was somebody's face painted on that egg, like a shy yet (semi)talented voice actor we all know and love.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 8:05 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MMMMM:
Or there could be Easter Eggs in an easter egg quest! The Giant Easter Eggs could be the lairs and spawn Giant Chickens!

Chickens and Eggs...
hmm...

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, ok. I'm lost, for one reason. WHAT ARE EASTER EGGS in a Majesty, or any, game.

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

easter eggs are the funny stuff the developers hide inside a game. go to majestquest.com and download the easter eggs. they're really funny

Kaz

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Easter Eggs Reply with quote Back to top

I have 2 questions on Easter Eggs

1. Can I accsess these "Easter Eggs" in the Majesty Game or do I have to download.

2. isn't this Majestyquest.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: