Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 Release date betting pool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No, I just forgot aout this topic for a while. Anyways, for your question, I belive to most people here their Majesty CD's are more importent than their souls, which seem to already be burning in the underworld guarded in a special cell labled "Majesty Lovers" and guarded by a troop of 100,000 Evil Octuli, 3,000,000 Werewolves, and 40,000 Daemonwoods, Rust Spitters, Rock Golems, Flowering Stranglweeds, and Medusae, and also the Lich Queen and the Witch King. Although Krypta's computer might over bet me...

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol i think you are right wilbell and the helpless souls will only be released by a hero named 'Majesty 2'

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

willbell1 wrote:
guarded by a troop of 100,000 Evil Octuli, 3,000,000 Werewolves, and 40,000 Daemonwoods, Rust Spitters, Rock Golems, Flowering Stranglweeds, and Medusae, and also the Lich Queen and the Witch King.

I could take'm...
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XxaxX wrote:
willbell1 wrote:
guarded by a troop of 100,000 Evil Octuli, 3,000,000 Werewolves, and 40,000 Daemonwoods, Rust Spitters, Rock Golems, Flowering Stranglweeds, and Medusae, and also the Lich Queen and the Witch King.

I could take'm...

Now wheres my sword...
I am XxaxX! (by the way that's spelled CAPITAL 'X' at the end AND front, and it's pronounced Zax, it is supposed to make you tremble, but seeing as my avatar is that of an un-named ranger, i think were past that point) P.S. enjoy the the free rok's.

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XxaxX wrote:
XxaxX wrote:
willbell1 wrote:

I could take'm...

Now wheres my sword...

Now wheres my bow...

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XxaxX wrote:
XxaxX wrote:
XxaxX wrote:
willbell1 wrote:

I could take'm...

Now wheres my sword...

Now wheres my bow...

Now wheres my spellbook...

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XxaxX wrote:
XxaxX wrote:
XxaxX wrote:
XxaxX wrote:
willbell1 wrote:

I could take'm...

Now wheres my sword...

Now wheres my bow...

Now wheres my spellbook...

Awwww... I cant find my spellbook...!

XxaxX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

willbell1 wrote:
No, I just forgot aout this topic for a while. Anyways, for your question, I belive to most people here their Majesty CD's are more importent than their souls, which seem to already be burning in the underworld guarded in a special cell labled "Majesty Lovers" and guarded by a troop of 100,000 Evil Octuli, 3,000,000 Werewolves, and 40,000 Daemonwoods, Rust Spitters, Rock Golems, Flowering Stranglweeds, and Medusae, and also the Lich Queen and the Witch King. Although Krypta's computer might over bet me...

Boy, I completely forgot about what i meant to write...
I am not obsessed with majesty, i am merely obsessed with medieval warfare so until June 2006 or until i can get a time machine and go back 1000 years, my soul is off in lala land (a.k.a. my brain)

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol so much quoting... and if u like medieval warfare age of empires 2 is for you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

XxaxX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've heard of it but i'm not sure it works for macs, ive played the first AoE but it got boring somewhat quickly.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

boring?!? oh no you didnt! Tell me this... if its so BORING why does it STILL get hundreds of players on zone.com?

XxaxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I chose not to answer that

XxaxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the game just wasn't my style of medieval warfare, beside im more interested in fantasy warfare, which is why majesty works best for me...

Lurn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with XxaxX. AoE's a perfectly fun game, but for some reason it doesn't quite have the replayability of other games, despite a good map editor and various other features. I won't go any farther with this, because there's already a thread discussing this in the other Games section.

As for my bet, I'll bet a hundred thousand gnomes and wizards that Majesty 2 will be released 2009.

gamepharaoh2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey XxaxX myabe you should have said "fantasy warfare" in the first place hmmm

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: