Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 Release date betting pool
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whitedog

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:20 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

I know I don't post much here, as I'm more of an HoA guy (until M2 comes out ). Wavefront and I were chatting the other day about when we thought the actual M2 release date was going to be, so I thought I'd try putting up this new topic for fun. Just put down when you think the release date of Majesty 2 is going to be, along with a creative Majesty-like bid.

I'm betting 20,000 gold and a suit of Mithril Plate Armor that it's going to be in one year, on May 1, 2004.

Obviously I've set the bar pretty low, but I'd like to see just how creative you die-hard Majesty fans can get with this.

[ 02. May 2003, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Whitedog ]

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

July 12, 2004

[Oops, forgot my wager...]

Wager: loin cloth and spiked club

[ 02. May 2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Steven Of Nine ]

Dragon

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:26 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

November 11th, 2004

1000 gold and a broken sword (I play as a gnome after all)

[ 02. May 2003, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Dragon ]

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going to say February 20th 2004.

And my wager...

My Iron Helm

[ 02. May 2003, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Your Majesty ]

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Your Majesty:
quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:
July 12, 2004

July is too early for the holiday season. Games are typically released early in the year or late.

I'm going to say February 20th 2004.

Wow! That's optimistic with no publisher having stepped up to the plate. How about the aniversary of Majesty's first release. Sometime in March 2005. If anyone can tell me the date of Majesty's release that is what I will go for.

Ummmmm. I can think of at least one ver succesful game that was released in June. Warcraft III

/edit: Wagers? When is the last time you saw a Healer at the Gambling Hall? I could follow and support with my healing spell for 5 Ardanian Days.

[ 02. May 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Falotar

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

Hmph. I notice that you forgot to put in your wagers.
I'm willing to risk my Monk's garb and the deed to the Temple to Dauros in Mayhew that Majesty II is released in April/May 2005 (April 30th, optimum).

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a Paladin. I do not believe in this kind of betting. (Put me down for. O, what the heck: October 15, 2005 and one suit of magic plate armor.)

Minrhael

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

I'm willing to bet two shiny knives, this beautiful frog I found by the stream, and one pretty star on the second Friday in November 2004 (do games come out on Fridays?)

edit: included a year, although I'd be happy to take every second friday in November for every year to increase my odds of winning, I really like this frog.

[ 02. May 2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Minrhael ]

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:32 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

Hm. OK, I'll bet my dented wok, two rusted cookie sheets, a soiled nappy and one slightly used can of formula.

Release Date: December 5, 2003

(Shut up... I know that's wishful thinking, but I didn't bet anything I can't bear to lose.)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
feldegast

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

I'll wager my spellbook on April 1st 2004.

Had it been Blizzard making the game I would've said 2007-2008, but thankfully this is not them

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 4:02 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Falotar:
Majesty II is released in April/May 2005.

I'm with Falotar, Mainly because thats around my birthday. Actualy, I'm only hoping it's out around then. Sorry but I've got nothing to bet with.

housefish

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

March 26th 2006 8:27am

I'll bet.... a cow.

wavefront

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:38 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

As white dog said we were talking about this in the HoA chat room. I guessed 18 months. So that would be November 2, 2004 (very close to Dragons guess of the 11th). I bet a whole cartload of empty promises.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
Hm. OK, I'll bet my dented wok, two rusted cookie sheets, a soiled nappy and one slightly used can of formula.

I'm not sure I want to win this bet if it means Twylah loses..........

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
DreamRain

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 3:26 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 Release date betting pool Reply with quote Back to top

I'll wager my vow of silence and life-time free pass to the royal gardens for the date October 29th 2004.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: