Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Just How Early In The Making Is It?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mogor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: Just How Early In The Making Is It? Reply with quote Back to top

Would anyone here from the staff be willing or allowed to share with us just how early on in game development those screens and news were from? I am just curious to see if its well on its way to completion, or if it has just gone underway.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Just How Early In The Making Is It? Reply with quote Back to top

From the Gamespot interview posted May 2, 2003. I haven't seen any more up-to-date info than this.

GameSpot: It's been more than three years since the original Majesty was released, and two since the expansion pack. How long has the team been working on Legends? How far along is the project?

Jay Adan: As you probably know, after we completed the expansion, Cyberlore got involved in the MechWarrior series along with the development of Risk for the PS2. This shifted our focus away from Majesty development for a bit. Not completely though. We were still putting together our thoughts about what it was that we wanted to do with a sequel and listening to the fans on our forum to incorporate their desires as well. We did manage to come up with a pretty solid document that described the direction that we wanted to take with the sequel.

Since that time we've put together a prototype that shows the new 3D view, some examples of gameplay, and an overall feel for the direction we're headed with Legends. It is this prototype that we've drawn the recent screenshots from.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Just How Early In The Making Is It? Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, cool. Thanks. So I guess we got a long way to wait then... at least its being made.

smeagol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 1:55 am    Post subject: Just How Early In The Making Is It? Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone have any guess as to if majesty2 or HoA will be finished first?

M

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 5:31 am    Post subject: Just How Early In The Making Is It? Reply with quote Back to top

I have a GUESS. Majesty2. Mind you, it's only a guess.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:42 am    Post subject: Just How Early In The Making Is It? Reply with quote Back to top

I agree, if only because HoA is a project born out of spare time and Majesty 2 is one by a company which would help pay the bills.

smeagol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Just How Early In The Making Is It? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
I agree, if only because HoA is a project born out of spare time and Majesty 2 is one by a company which would help pay the bills.

Thats a good point to base a guess on; AND "MMMMM" agrees with you, so put my money on agreeing with both of you UNLESS TaleSpinner disagrees LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: