Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Majesty 2 screenshot discusion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Whitedog:
Spiderman, TaleSpinner has pain-stakenly re-typed all of the Ardania history from the Prima Guide into the Storytelling Forum at HoA. Not only is he generous for doing this, but he was also clever enough to put in just enough typos to avoid the copyright infringements...

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 9:48 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

Perhaps those wings are from a harpy or similar monster which has been struck by a spell or something. I wonder what hero is behind those wings?

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 12:02 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

looks like a sword is being pointed up and outwards from within the bird. I think that sword belongs to an amozon who's casting a spell. Being it looks like a bright/firey type of bird I suspect its probably a pheonix summons/spell.

housefish

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 5:47 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

wow the dirgo's head is really bent there like its being chopped off and you can see its tounge too. Also whats the pink ring around the feet of the dirgo does it have some sort of protection spell or what?

skipah

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe its a protective spell.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 4:12 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by skipah:
Maybe its a protective spell.

I agree, because if you look close enough, in my opinion, it looks like a Paladin casting a protective spell on herself... don't you think so?

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 6:18 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Cooker:

pitchfolk on giants ? what is the golden wing ? anyone have a guess ?

My guess it's a GIANY CHICKEN

it's a guard I'm guessing thats attacking dirgo.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

How do you figure? I thought gaurds had pikes, not swords...? Maybe, I con't know. Ooohhh! Wait you're talking about the guy attacking, we're talking about the guy with an eagle or something like that on him.

[ 10. May 2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

Whitedog

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

I have to agree with Twylah. The legs, sword and scabbard that can be seen in the Golden-Eagle effect definitely belong to the Amazon character.

Although, in accurate mythology, aren't Amazons renown for their Archery skills? I don't think they even had swords. Spears maybe. This looks more like a Norse Valkyrie in my humble and honest opinion. The pink effect at Dirgo's feet can also be seen faintly at the source of the attack, near Dirgo's neck. Perhaps it's just a secondary visual for the same attack, indicating that it started at his head and went all the way down, like the Harm Undead spell used by Healers and Paladins.

[ 10. May 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Whitedog ]

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Whitedog:
I have to agree with Twylah. The legs, sword and scabbard that can be seen in the Golden-Eagle effect definitely belong to the Amazon character.

I agree, acculey I'm almost sure. The feet and sword do look like the ones in the pic... wait, relooking on it, the swords are differnt, because of the area inbetween the blade and the handle, for the amozon creature it's strait, but for the one in the pic it's bent upwords. Unless the art team on the game may have screwed up.

[ 10. May 2003, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

Furfoot

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

I thought the guy attacking was probably a spearman follower for the Amazon.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 12:30 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Furfoot:
I thought the guy attacking was probably a spearman follower for the Amazon.

Sounds logical. Oh, and what guild does the Amozon come from.

[ 11. May 2003, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Galen Frese ]

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Galen Frese:
.... Oh, and what guild does the Amozon come from.

The answer to this question is in this screenshot. Read the information box at the bottom.

[ 11. May 2003, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
housefish

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 9:58 am    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

Ahh and the golden eagal wings are on the building as well.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Majesty 2 screenshot discusion Reply with quote Back to top

Majesty 2 excites me greatly. Amazons as primitive paladins is a real possibility. But if the monks are ditched in this game I will personally firebomb cyberlore.
I don't know if I'm even kidding.
Did I mention I always found the second-level temple to dauros more aesthetic than the upgrade?

[ 19. May 2003, 01:47 PM: Message edited by: Alfryd, disciple of Krolm. ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Majesty 2 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: