Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Which Spell do you use most often?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> The Northern Expansion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 9:34 am    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:

True, although you could argue that the mere mention of NE meant just the spells that came with NE (otherwise, you'd probably just say what spells in Majesty do you use the most). However, since everyone else seemed to be mentioning all spells, my post reflected that.

I'm so bad. And this is really a stupid discussion.

Goldy

P.S. I meant my discussion with Spidey about the original question was dumb and mostly my part of the discussion. I did not mean the thread was dumb. Just wanted to make that clear.

[ 04 March 2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:25 pm    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

What I was trying to say is: What spell do you use most often in the Northern Expansion including the old spells and the new ones plus the modified Reanimate/Resurrect spell thingie (you know, if you use resurrect on a hero they go back to their guild, if ya Reanimate someone they get half of their HP.)? Soooooooo...instead of saying all of that and sounding incredibly stupid...I decided to write: Which NE spell do you use most often? I was trying to imply that I also meant the Sorceror's Abode, and the Reanimate/Resurrect thingie, plus the old spells.

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

OK,
In that case I'd have to say Heal (chaos or law). It's the best defensive spell hands down. Plus it can be used to level up your heroes by casting it on powerful monsters

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 9:19 am    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy: It's just a slow day/week/month at the forums, right? Like wavefront, Heal, heal, and some more healing.

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

This realy is a handy little topic for the Cyberlore folks to check out. This info might help them while they're designing Majesty2. Which spells are the most widely used/most popular.
Nice goin' Lisa! Good idea posting this.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 7:17 am    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if I was Cyberlore, I'd probably be interested in the spells that are never used. I know others have said they use them, but I've never really used Animate Bones or Illusionary Hero, or Helia's spells (especially in MajX when the Solarii can take care of themselves a lot better).

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 8:50 am    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

In multiplayer there's a Helia spell that's VERY VERY widely used. The 1st level spell (Fire blast?) is used extensively to eliminate enemy Wizards and Tax Collectors.

There's something so satisfying about clicking an enemy marketplace, after a caravan arrives, and seeing 2500 gold. The tax collector picks it up and you toast him for around 700 Gold.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 9:30 am    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

You can pretty much assume all of my comments and experiences are drawn from single-player I'm sure if I played MP, I'd probably get more use out of the other spells

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:27 pm    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

Now if I was Cyberlore, I'd have the spell holy wings, only for palies and monks, that enables them to fly.

Slackson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

Are we talking original spells, new spells or all spells? I don't really use the new spells because I find that I hardly use spells. If I get a WIzard's guild and upgrade it quickly, I'll use the Lightning Storm, but I don't do that very often. Is there a key spell to help with the quest Trade Routes?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

I think you need to get the caravans home, right? Winged Feet would be a great spell, then, as it would allow the caravans to outpace any enemy.

It's a Lunord Spell.

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:03 pm    Post subject: Which Spell do you use most often? Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad about the signature thing Steven. Would have been really cool.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> The Northern Expansion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: