Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

E3 2003
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to point out (for those of you who don't pay close attention to industry events) that the Electronic Entertainment Expo starts in a little under two weeks. This event is where everybody announces and shows off the new product that they're working on now.

This means that I'm spending most of my time preparing for the show. Don't expect to hear from me much for about three weeks.

We have one HUGE announcement coming probably a week from Wednesday. For those would-be speculators out there, this isn't a Majesty related announcement. I've been feeding information about our work on Majesty because I didn't want folks to think that just because we didn't have a big E3 announcement for Majesty that we'd somehow forgotten about it.

For any of you who might be going to E3, you probably won't see me on the show floor. I'll be spending a lot of times sequestered in a meeting room showing off RISK to the press and other important folks.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 9:36 am    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

Jay,

One thing we'd like you to consider, regarding RISK. We're a multiplatform home. Which of the platforms will be the best for our use of RISK? We'll read the reviews, but it'd be nice to know your view. I understand, though, if you don't want to publically play favourites in an open forum...

wavefront

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Your Majesty:
Jay,

Will Cyberlore be showing M2 at all? Or is it till to early?

Well, I would guess... "No".
And, I will bet my hat on that!

Any other guesses ?

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

Jay,

Will Cyberlore be showing M2 at all? Or is it till to early?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, sorry.

Showing behind closed doors only, during our many meetings with publishers.

So, I'll be heading out Sunday to LA. This will likely be the last message I write before getting to the show. I'll do what I can to provide updates while I'm there.

There will be some BIG news occurring at the beginning of the week that may create some new traffic here on the forum. In fact, I expect that to happen while I'm away.

For those interested in the big news keep your eyes out for CNN's coverage of the show. If you haven't figured it out by Wednesday you should be able to get all of the info on our website.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to know what Seth is going to steal off your desk this time.......

???

NEW CYBERLORE GAME
Place holder forum. Not yet live.

????

I don't think I need ESP to figure this one out.....

[ 09. May 2003, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy,

You might be surprised. It's not Risk and it's not Maj2.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

I see that. Nevertheless, why do I suspect that they will be announcing a new (undisclosed) Cyberlore Game ?????

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 7:02 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm waiting for an answer back from Jay... if he says it's OK, I'll be able to tell you something more. But I can't say anything unless Jay gives the go-ahead.

- Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 8:30 am    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't wait to see people's reaction to the announcement....

MUAAAWWWHHAA HAA HHAA AHAHAHhaaahaha!!!!

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Ven Fairweather:
I can't wait to see people's reaction to the announcement....

MUAAAWWWHHAA HAA HHAA AHAHAHhaaahaha!!!!

Whatever could you mean?

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, Jay didn't answer, but I think I can safely say this:

Keep an eye on CNN Headline News' coverage of the opening of E3 on Monday evening. Look for what *should* be the lead-in story to the E3 coverage.

Jay, if I wasn't supposed to say this, I apologize.

- Twy

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry. I don't think that pointing out that you might want to watch the news on a particular day is going to make anybody angry...

wavefront

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

OK things that would really shock me...

You're secretly doing the SIMS 2.
You're secretly doing an add-on for the Matrix.
You're secretly doing the next Grand Theft Auto.
You have accidentally discovered a cure of SARS growing on something left in the break-room.

Is it something even more shocking than that?

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 4:29 am    Post subject: E3 2003 Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by wavefront:
Is it something even more shocking than that?

Ummmmmmm... that would be a resounding YES, Wavefront. A resounding heck-yes, actually.

- Twy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: