Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2002 10:39 am    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

nope none yet......lol

[ 03 August 2002, 11:39 AM: Message edited by: MechTech ]

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 9:19 am    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

We put up some new Mercenaries desktop images today...

http://www.cyberlore.com/games/mw4mercs/mw4mercs.html

Enjoy!

[ 06 August 2002, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: Jay Adan ]

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 5:13 pm    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

Oh how much I wish those were how the real mechs were gonna look in the game....

Ecellant job on those renders guys...
cant wait for the game.......

IrishDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

I agree, those look great, thanks for the tease. This might hold me for a couple of weeks or so. I like the way the flea looks while running. Please keep teasing us like this until Mercenaries comes out.

BloodyAngel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 3:02 am    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

One thing i would really like to see in mercs that will deffantly bring big kudo's to many of the leagues and players all around is a puretech setting.

Meaning IS mechs get IS weaps, clan mechs get clan weapons. I know you guys have IS vs Clan, but that is team orientated. Would like to have it just like a setting that limits people to the mech they use is the tech they use.

I find myself and a surpening large number of people repeatly saying "i wish they had a puretech setting" As game developer i don't see this has a huge drastic change, but only a tweak to allow further enjoyablity and Btech roleplaying for those who want it.

If i am by mistake posting this idea in the wrong place. please reply and point me in the right directioin. I am more than willing to tackle somone to get this feature installed in mercs.

-Bloody Angel.
Lead Artist
www.relic-online/dibasu
and also CJF NBT4 League.

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 6:33 pm    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

MS now has thier official website for it up,
looks great, neat lab......lol

MERCS at MS

BloodBath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 9:35 am    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

Mechtech did you have anything to do with the map Gagetown ?

[ 19 September 2002, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: BloodBath ]

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 4:50 pm    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

Nopesorry, Wolverine did the gagetown map, A very fine map indeed, the New Gothem map was based off of my Gotham map.

BloodBath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 7:46 pm    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

i meant new gothem it has a no damage bug at each of the bridges once they are blowed up just wondering if they gonna have a fix for it or leave it as is

Hojo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:04 am    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!

I just wanted to come here and say how excited I am that you guys are making another Mechwarrior game. These games have been some of my favorites.

I was wondering if there is going to be a co-op mode for the single player missions? Possibly allowing you to substitute a computer controlled lance mate for a human controlled one. This is something my friends and I have been dying for with every new release of a Mechwarrior game. The ability to team up with friends and go through the missions.

Not sure how difficult this would be to impliment at your current phase of development, but I think it would be a definite plus.

Maybe it could be considered for the next game?

fenris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:38 am    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

i believe MERC's has co-op, i remember reading about it in a review.

I have to say i'm looking forward to Co-op

red25thta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 7:07 pm    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone know if they are ever going to put the HatchetMan (or was it Axman?) Into the sims where the player can actually inflect Hand to Hand Damage? Also I want my Marauder back from the org. Mechwarrior!!! Anyone know if they plan on bringing it back?
thanx

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 11:19 pm    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

I think that there might be some licensing issues if they brought in the Marauder. If I remember my history correctly, early Mech designs (including the Marauder) were based on those from Robotech.

Later, to avoid license complications, those designs taken from Robotech were set aside.

red25thta

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

Ah rgr. I remeber hearing about that some time ago.

Patrick Burgel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:47 pm    Post subject: MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Reply with quote Back to top

if you check out this site,
Classic Battletech
you will see there is a new phoenix project series of the old mechs that were in dispute comming out.

maybe you'll see some old favorites in MW5?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Cyberlore News and Information Service All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: