Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

No One is On Multiplayer Majesty
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krypta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

Everytime I go to the majesty section on gamespy there is no one there to play against. Does anyone still go on there and if so, please tell me.

Black Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

I am still playing this wonderfull game,i would enjoy playing with you online,when do you usually play ?

Krypta

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

I've not played anyone before because I couldn't find them. Anytime really after 4:30 in the afternoon and I can play. I understand gamespy is a world wide site so I am talking about 4:30 English time.

PS:Welcome to the Majesty site.

Black Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

I had the game when it came out,however i lost it...

This afternoon i went to look up on every damn store (Wal-Mart,Zellers,Staples,Radio Shack, and even some specialized computer store) but i couldnt find it

I guess ill have to buy it online...anyway ill try to give you dayly news here on this post and as soon as i have my copy of the game ill be ready to play

Angelous

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

well, whats the exact address? i finally got the time to figure out how to get online majesty to work also, how do i get to the MSN zone one? ive used MSN for some other games I have but i cant find it. >.<

Krypta

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

Majesty is no longer on MSN Gaming. You have to go to Gamespy and download Gamespy Arcade. Then all you have to do is run it.

Rangerman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

I really like Majesty, and I've wanted to play against someone else for a long time... When I download Gamespy Arcade, I'll post again.

P.S. I usually go online between 4:00 PM-6:00 PM, or possibly later than that. (Central U.S. Time.)

Rangerman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

I downloaded Gamespy Arcade...
I'll play you or anyone else who wants to anytime.

smeagol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: No One is On Multiplayer Majesty Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Rangerman:
I downloaded Gamespy Arcade...
I'll play you or anyone else who wants to anytime.

I noticed that the number of people playing online dropped once the majesty ladder was absolved.

Zaxynn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, this is my first time here, thinking about buying majesty to play on-line. Is this true that GameSpy Arcade is the only place to play it on-line? If so I will be looking for a game that doesn't have to be played on GameSpy Arcade. The service for Pools of Radiance is awfull at best on that site, don't want anymore games that are tied exclusively to that site. Thank you.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As far as I know, Gamespy is the only way to play MP. If you just wanted to play one other person, not sure if you can just use their IP address for a direct connection though.

wkw427

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i'll play. can you play wiuth an ip adgress?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, now that we have a home network (necessitated by having to have 2 computers...) I decided to try setting up Majesty Expansion on a LAN. And the verdict is... worked like a charm.

Sorry, folks, but if you can't set these things up in-home with the current technology, you should go back to playing War with your little sister, or maybe designing your own games with stone knives and bearskins.

Our home system is set up through a Linksys Wireless router. I simply put Majesty Gold on both machines, in what I am sure is NOT a blatant violation of my EULA, and told them to play via LAN. The only glitch came when XP wouldn't let the laptop talk to the LAN until I allowed MajX to be a firewall exception.

Et viola, MajestyLAN. Anyone wants to come over my house and play MajX, get with it! (My family won't play me, although I offer cooperative play!)

And, in what I assume is also not a violation of some impatient people's forum etiquette, as I cross-post, Cooker is welcome to bring his kidneys (we'll lock 'em up in a box to keep 'em safe, Cooker. And My mum told me never to eat Chinese food, it's got Dogs in it...) and get a spanking.

Honorable Man

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Playing Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to play this awesome game online. My hours are wierd, and when I tried to get into Gamespy...my Norton made it almost impossible. I will try again, but I would also like to know if there is any other way to play it...does Gamespy charge?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: