Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Does anyone play anymore?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WorldMuscle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Does anyone play anymore? Reply with quote Back to top

I'm new to the community, but have been wanting to play a few multiplayer games with no luck. Does anyone still play? And if so, when can we meet up?

aim:WorldMuscle

housefish

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Does anyone play anymore? Reply with quote Back to top

The place to play is at gamespy. Go to www.gamespy.com and download the program. I don't know if anyone is still playing though

Gravity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Does anyone play anymore? Reply with quote Back to top

yup, still playing and trying some new things. Havnt been on as much as i like, but still on like twice a week. hope to see you all out there.
peace-

WorldMuscle

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:52 pm    Post subject: Does anyone play anymore? Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'd like to play with both of you. Contact me at Classicskills@hotmail.com or instant messenger name WorldMuscle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: