Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Nobody to play Northern Expansion with.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leah Jin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 1:37 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

Is anybody out there?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 3:12 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

http://www.cyberlore.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000300

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Leah Jin

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

Would somebody like to play Northern Expansion with me over Modem connection? If you don't want to I understand. I am new here by the way.

smeagol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jin22:
Is anybody out there?

I am on gamespy in majesty or majesty expansion as smeagol (sometimes as smeagol{1} LOL) 3 or 4 weekdays each week from 12-4PM Eastern (9AM-1PM Pacific)

Hope to see you on Jin22

Leah Jin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 2:24 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

I can't get on to gamespy but I can play over modem connection. Is there anybody who can do the same?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

Your choices for multi-player are to play on the GameSpyArcade gameserver or on your own LAN. Majesty has no features to allow you to play multi-player games by modem conncetion.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Leah Jin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

So what is a LAN?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

Local Area Network. It's when two or more of your computers are hooked together without using a telephone line to connect them.

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
Local Area Network. It's when two or more of your computers are hooked together without using a telephone line to connect them.

or router.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:48 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

You know.... I just noticed while setting up a LAN game that there is a button for direct modem connection. I could very well be mistaken. But I have no idea how it is done......

My apologies if I am wrong. Does anyone else no if direct modem connection works and how?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2003 8:03 am    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

Don't know. Is it telephony or a null modem connection?

Leah Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2003 1:43 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

Mine says Direct Modem Connection so I think it is null modem connection.

Diablo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 2:15 am    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

Gamespy doesn't work? Did you install the latest version of it? I think you'll need to d/l it from the website...

Leah Jin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

Gamespy works I just don't have access to any credit cards to get a number.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Nobody to play Northern Expansion with. Reply with quote Back to top

There's a free version of Gamespy in there. You just have to dig a little.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: