Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Anyone still playing??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khornash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:52 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

First things first: sorry if I speak poor english.
now, does sombody play majesty in the net still?
i´d like to test it too, but it is boring to play against no-one.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 10:50 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

Khornash,

Look for Korben. He goes by Dallas_Korben at GamespyArcade. He would be perfect opponent for you. I think he lives in Helsinki or nearby.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
it

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 8:20 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

Actually hop on at 6 oclock (CENTRAL) and there are about 12 people on.(hope Kroben isn't too rough! )

Korben

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 11:21 am    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

I did send some Email for you, but I guess you don't read it too often

I'll be happy to test and teach you some multiplaying. I play as Korben_Dallas_10 or Belgarth.

Too bad if you don't have Expansion?!

WorldMuscle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 10:05 am    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

I"d like to join in. My e-mail is classicskills@hotmail.com, my aim is Worldmuscle

Maxine MagicFox

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 5:53 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

Hello. I'm new at these forums. I have just recently become addicted to Majesty and I'm extremely interested in trying my luck in Multiplayer but uhh... I have never done a game over the internet so I have no idea where the heck to even begin. Would someone care to instruct me?

((The game has a link to MSN Gaming Zone on it, but when I went to check it out... it did not feature Majesty. What happen? The Multiplayer suck that bad??))

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Burger Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 1:40 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

I want to play! I want to play! contact me at
fizzy@walla.co.il
I never played multiplayer and that sounds fun, ha? so how about a nice friendly multiplayer game at any time? e-mail me!

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:44 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

Some time ago, we had a forum member named Burger King.

I wonder if they're related...

Korben

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Maxine MagicFox:

((The game has a link to MSN Gaming Zone on it, but when I went to check it out... it did not feature Majesty. What happen? The Multiplayer suck that bad??))

You need Gamespy to play, you can D/L it free from:

http://www.gamespy.com/

Just be sure to have all the latest version when entering Majesty or Majesty NE rooms.

Maxine MagicFox

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

gamespy? why do I need gamespy. *Sigh* I'm not getting any of this. Nevermind, forget this multiplayer thing. I have no clue what to do or where to go so I'll just give up before I get confused and extremely irritated that I can't figure it out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Khornash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:04 am    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

hmm... but isn´t Gamespy arcade installing spyware to your computer?can i play majesty with all-seeing-eye (it is finnish! yes!)
ill be there about in a week... if FF8 last cd goes in that...

Khornash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:06 am    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

oh yes, does it matter if I had gold version? there isn´t updates for that. Why dont they turn thouse questst for gold #sigh#

Korben

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 4:15 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

Well you can uninstall all the Spyware after installing GSA. It still works OK. (use ad-aware)

Well I'm getting sick of Majesty NE today, there are newbies that change settings right before start to cheats allowed.... well I allways quit on them because I don't see why you should play multi with that setting....

Well other thing is that all know about the gate spell... it makes games like a speed fest for the one who gets to gate first, and we know that the multiplaying code for Majesty is _really bad_.

Well I hope multiplaying code gets fixed in following (hope there's is one) versions.

Today the speed of connections and computer speed is a huge factor of winning or losing a multiplayer game. (slower connection has a factor of 10-20% of more winning)

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:54 am    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

What spyware is installed with the Gamespy software?

Korben

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Anyone still playing?? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
What spyware is installed with the Gamespy software?

Can't remember, I think it's about adds. Run AD-Aware by Lavasoft it shows what components are so-called spyware. (it's free, and I think you should run it at last once a month)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: