Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Really New Newbie... Totally Lost....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zanthiaz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Really New Newbie... Totally Lost.... Reply with quote Back to top

Hello, I just got Majesty... I love to play by myself, and networked with my husband, but am wishing to play with others... How do I go about that...? In my msn messenger, it shows an icon to play majesty, but you have to know who you want to play with, so I guess my question is, anyone out there use MSN Messenger and have Majesty and want to play???

Spittledung

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Really New Newbie... Totally Lost.... Reply with quote Back to top

Myself and quite a few others play on the GameSpy newtork:

http://www.gamespyarcade.com

Make sure you have the GOLD edition or have patched up your version.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Ct0fDiscord

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 6:46 am    Post subject: Really New Newbie... Totally Lost.... Reply with quote Back to top

I rarely see people playing majesty NE though. is there a certain reason for this?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:29 am    Post subject: Really New Newbie... Totally Lost.... Reply with quote Back to top

Multiplayer strategies which work for Majesty do not work for Majesty:NE. I think some people prefer Majesty because they are better at it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: