Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

help getting in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

Where do I find the multiplayer games? I used to know then they changed it and I could never find a multiplayer game.

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 1:24 am    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

Gamespy Arcade

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 8:31 am    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

Go to GamespyArcade.com, download the free version of the software (there's a free version, you just have to look for it) and meet us on GSA!

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 4:44 pm    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

anywhere else

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 12:15 am    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, just get a bunch of other people with computers and copies of majesty and hook them up on a lan.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 7:22 am    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

DragonWizard: You can't get on Gamespy?

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 4:38 pm    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

I can but I don't like giving away my adress. Oh well, maybe I'll give it away anyway.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:52 am    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

I can never figure out what to do once i'm in the game. Do you know? I tried a different game and it just went to the main menu. How do u actually
play?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:37 am    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

Are you the host or just another player? If it's the latter, I think you either just wait for the host to click okay or you also click okay to signify that you're ready.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:21 am    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Will the Spellcaster:
I can never figure out what to do once i'm in the game. Do you know? I tried a different game and it just went to the main menu. How do u actually
play?

Install Majesty, or Majesty NE, or Majesty Gold.

Go to the Downloads section of this website, and get the appropriate patches. The patches will tell you which ones you need.

Install Gamespy Arcade. A free version is available if you keep looking. This is available at gamespyarcade.com.

Connect to the internet just like you normally would for Red Alert.

Make sure your Majesty CD is in the drive, then launch Gamespy.

Once Gamespy is launched, there will be a list of games on the left of the window. Look for Majesty or for Majesty Northern Expansion. Join one of these lobbies. The number by the logo tells you how many people are there.

Once in the lobby for the game you wish to play, you can 1) Create a room 2) join a room or 3) ask people there what to do.

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 9:20 pm    Post subject: help getting in Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by DragonWizard012:
I can but I don't like giving away my adress. Oh well, maybe I'll give it away anyway.

it's called fraud information, unless you mean e-mail address..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: