Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

MP for me last night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 6:24 am    Post subject: MP for me last night Reply with quote Back to top

Tried to get together with Goldy but she was unable to Create a Room and when I did, she was unable to go with me after Launching. She was using Gold and I was just using MajX. So we played Hearts instead

Saw housefish and Korben there also and want to apologize for not joining their game, but Goldy and I had already arranged to meet and I still wanted to get a few games under my belt before playing more than one opponent. Hopefully another time though.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2002 7:16 am    Post subject: MP for me last night Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like typical GSA troubles. You'll often find that if 1) you couldn't make a room or 2) Goldy didn't make it to the game with you, that neither of those problems happen with someone else hosting, or in some other circumstance. Keep trying.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: