Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

How do u play online?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:00 am    Post subject: How do u play online? Reply with quote Back to top

I know that u go to Gamespy,but when I launch the game,it just goes to the main menu )

Decorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 10:25 am    Post subject: How do u play online? Reply with quote Back to top

All you need to do is insert the majesty or majesty expansion disk, depending on which one you want to play, open gamespy, click on MAJESTY or MAJESTY NORTHERN EXPANSION, and then click Create Room. Once someone joins, you need to confirm that both players have all the patches. Then, hit START, and you should be taken to the MUltiplayer Setup screen. The host (you) will enter the Freestyle settings and then hit LAUNCH.

Then, you can either wipe out your opponent(s), band together to destroy the monsters, race to get the right amount of gold, or see if you an survive long enough.

Have Fun!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: How do u play online? Reply with quote Back to top

If you do not have Majesty Gold but the original or Majesty Expansion by itself, there are patches or small fixes for bugs that you can download. Click on the Download link in the menu bar to the left.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:32 pm    Post subject: How do u play online? Reply with quote Back to top

Paches? What are paches? Also it always takes me to the main menu on Red Alert.(that's a game)Why would it be any different with Maj?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: