Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

GameSpy Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jut56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 7:40 pm    Post subject: GameSpy Problem Reply with quote Back to top

I have a problem with GameSpy. I downloaded the free version and went through the signup process, but my user name does not appear in the pulldown menu. I tried signing up again, but it didn't work. Anybody have any ideas?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 12:20 am    Post subject: GameSpy Problem Reply with quote Back to top

Click the Login Wizard button, enter your email address and GSA password. It should find your login name for you assuming you signed up properly.

Goldy

[ 01 April 2002, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Jut56

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 2:57 pm    Post subject: GameSpy Problem Reply with quote Back to top

Wait... So clicking on the Login Wizard button and going throught that whole process doesn't actually sign you up?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2002 10:33 pm    Post subject: GameSpy Problem Reply with quote Back to top

According to the Wizard instructions it does. Are you saying the Wizard isn't working for you? Did you check your email after running the Wizard? Maybe they changed the password process and mailed you one. I don't have a spare email address just now to try it out.

Goldy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2002 12:57 am    Post subject: GameSpy Problem Reply with quote Back to top

There shouldn't be any problems. I have about 5 accounts on GSA, and signed up for one right after the latest upgrade (1.09f?) So, if the wizard continues to not work, I recommend reinstalling. I take it you have the version that comes with MajGold?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: