Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

A Challenge!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solidmgs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 9:36 am    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

I challenge anyone of you to battle against me in Maj, or MajX.....advanced or new player, doesnt matter.....contact me for your death sentence....For I am Solidmgs The Great muahahahahahahahaha!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 10:35 am    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmmmmm.... Houston, huh? Missouri City, here. I believe you are new to the Forum which is okay and no indication of how long you have been playing Majesty. So I will ask. How long have you been playing Majesty? I haven't played an MP game in quite awhile and don't know if I have bumbed into you at GSA. Most of us play MP games there. You might try wandering over to the Multiplayer Forum. For a multi-player challenge Steven of Nine, Golem and Korben are pretty hard to kill.

Goldy

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Solidmgs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 11:53 am    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

Heheh yea im REALLY new to this game and so far i am addicted like crazy.....im just looking for a person to play over MP....becuase i have to test if im that good in this than i think i am

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:17 pm    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

HEY!! Maybe if I figure out how to work the multiplayer thingie, I could play you!! (Just a thought).

Solidmgs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 8:53 pm    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

Hardiharhar!

You filthy swine dogs are to cowardly to face The Great Solidmgs! hardiharhar! (roleplaying)

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

Oh yeah, lets all "flee in terror" from a new guy named "Solidmgs"

Solidmgs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 12:26 am    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

Your darn toot'n!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 8:14 am    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Paladin Lisa D'angler:
HEY!! Maybe if I figure out how to work the multiplayer thingie, I could play you!! (Just a thought).

What are you having problems with?

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 8:40 am    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Solidmgs The Great:
Your darn toot'n!

I'll keep a look out for you this weekend. What's your GSA name?

I'm sure we'll both enjoy the games...

Solidmgs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:56 pm    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

My SN is Solidmgs2, and im waiting for anyone to challenge Solidmgs The Great! muahahahah

Golem XV

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:20 pm    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

i dont feel like playing right now maybe in a few weeks i will but who knows

Fuego

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: A Challenge!! Reply with quote Back to top

Hi
I'd like to play ANYONE.... I can't find anyone to play with me......>_< If you want to play me then just hit me on ICQ or IM.....
Thanks , Arigatoo
Ki o tsukete!
Tsoi kin!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: