Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Games by appointment
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 9:34 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

I miss Majesty/Majx multi-player as well.

I haven't found a game I like as well as this. My health has been giving me problems but if anyone would like to set up an appointment with me by email that would be great.

Why don't you all use this thread I have started to set up appointments with each other individually. Maybe that will help people to get more games.

Goldy

P.S. My email is in my profile so the email button above this post works for me.

P.P.S Use Majesty MP Game for a subject so I won't think the email is spam.

------------------
Yarg!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 05 December 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Korben

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2001 3:54 pm    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy I like to play you anytime, we have always good time.

I'm online mostly on fridays from 6pm to 2am, that is GMT+2. Sometimes at saturdays also. At holiday seasons when the kids let me

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 12:56 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

When are ya usually available to play Goldy?

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2001 9:25 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

The best time for me is in the middle of the day when most Americans are either at work or school. I don't get interruptions from my family. Once we get our new Dell (we finally got our insurance claim back --- remember the burglary?) I will have more opportunities to play in the evenings.

Goldy

------------------
Yarg!!!!!!!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:51 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to try to play, but probably after the holidays (and on certain Fridays, since I'm off work then).

------------------
Thwip!

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2001 8:00 pm    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

I will keep my eye out for you Spiderman.

Korben,I will try to keep my ICQ on Fridays(afternoons for me).

Goldy

------------------
Yarg!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 2:08 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

Stupid exams and stuff.. i wish i could play you Goldy..

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2001 9:58 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

I'll let you know here or email when things look good (hopefully at the beginning of the week so there's some notice )

------------------
Thwip!

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2001 10:22 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy, did you get my email yesterday (12/17)? I sent it to the address in your profile and didn't get it back so it must have gone somewhere...

------------------
Thwip!

Korben

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2001 9:51 am    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:

Korben,I will try to keep my ICQ on Fridays(afternoons for me).

Last and the coming Friday I have parties after that I got my Holidays until 7th Jan 2002. So I guess I'll be playing alot Majesty too, also new games like Rally Trophy, Civ III, Battle Realms and many others ...

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:02 pm    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

I am Silver_Bear at GSA. I will still be Goldy_Bear from my Compaq but I will be Silver_Bear from my Dell. Either pseudonym is me.

Goldy

------------------
Yarg!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 4:06 pm    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

We finally hooked up on Friday. We were having a really good co-op game except....."I quit/You quit" at day 3, reload, "I quit/You quit" at day 6, reload, "I quit/You quit" at day 9, "Oh, well catch you again later Spiderman..."
I will be available some today and tomorrow, then again starting next Thursday after Christmas.

Goldy

------------------
Yarg!!!!!!!!!!!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:16 pm    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not on mp much, but I'll get on every now and then. On there my name is either Flece, The Theif, or Dreamspeaker. Or if I make a new one I'll be Raist, Raistlin, or Raistlin, Archmagus. Any of them is me See ya there!

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:24 pm    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

By the way Goldy- I'm on right now, this instant. I see that Silver_Bear is on. you don't seem to want to answer me...

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2001 6:27 pm    Post subject: Games by appointment Reply with quote Back to top

Raistlin,

Sorry I missed you. After I sit in GSA awhile I minimze it and go do something else. Unfortuantely, when GSA is minimized you have no idea someone is in there. Zone has Zone friends that allows you to gain someone's attention but there is nothing when GSA is minimized. That is why I like to use ICQ or AIM. With those programs you can do something else while you are waiting and the person you are waiting on can still get your attention.

I was getting ready to go off line when I saw you in GSA. I don't know why that game didn't launch correctly except that the Krypta person had a really poor ping. It is harder to get games to launch and they drop more with players who have poor connections. Also, after a lot of testing with Korben I have learned as a general rule it is better for the person with the fastest connection and CPU to host. But again, I can't say what caused that particular game not to launch. I will try to meet up with you again.

Goldy

------------------
Yarg!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: