Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

NO POSTS FOR A MONTH????????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 1:14 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

Where is everyone?

Gurkan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 2:05 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

Here I am.
Why did you quit our game?

Oh, well. I won my first game in multigame :-)

Chris

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 5:08 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

not very many ppl r still on mp, we all seem to have other thinks to talk about

Golem XV

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 10:16 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

multiplayer majesty is basicly dead

------------------
The King of typos and Streamofconciousness

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

Arrgh dont say that!
I was on Gamespy the other night

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 3:40 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

As much as I love MP Majesty, even I have bailed, basically for good, on the online game. It's no longer even worth starting up GSA to see if anyone's on. If they are, they're likely playing Maj, and not ready/capable/equipped/in-the-mood for some MajX.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

All your base are belong to us.

Gurkan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2001 4:37 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

I guess MP is more or les out.
Oh well, atleast I got to play it 2 times since my goal was to play Majesty atleast 1 time in multiplayer I covered my goal with 200%.
Not many people can say that.

Spittledung

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2001 12:49 am    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

I've been playing on GameSpy a great deal lately. I can usually play 2-3 games a day if desired.

------------------

Spittledung

Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:07 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

COME on guys dont give up!MP majesty still is the best!(I have watched my friend play it and it rules!)There are still people out there who think its cool!

------------------
NOT related to Son of Krypta!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 12:39 am    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

Wow I didnt believe it at first but Steven was right about people not wanting to play the expansion. I met one such stingy person on gamespy just last week who didnt want to play the expansion because "he liked the original because it was simpler!" He even refused when i said we could play the expansion but not use the new buildings! Weirdo

Korben

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 2:29 am    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

I like also Expansion Multigaming more,
if you choose heavy monsters they don't come at day 1 as in Majesty FKS.

Also the gaming code is much better so the game goes smoothly with no lag and very few dropping or separating games. Not to mention all the options with buildtree (that nobody uses)

[This message has been edited by Korben (edited 29 November 2001).]

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 8:04 am    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

And, lets face it, people who have the original, who may be brave enough to try themselves online, are going to be a little more skittish when it comes to upgrading their play to the expansion.

I've done my part in the past to punish the unwary. A 'couple' of times I've Gated in on those new to MajX who hadn't prepared for the Sorcerer's spell. But Korben's point is excellent: take the Abode, or whatever else, out of the game with the editor, and use the better code and framework of MajX to play.

This doesn't allow you to weaken the Solarii from their greater ability, but, again, you can take 'em out...

------------------

Golem XV

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2001 4:39 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

ya know i never thought bout taken them out it would be funier to be using adepts

------------------
The King of typos and Streamofconciousness

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2001 7:44 am    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Golem XV:
ya know i never thought bout taken them out it would be funier to be using adepts

I've played with the Adepts in freestyle, lately, and they can be pretty good. They do very well at guarding the town, although you usually need 2 Guilds, as the size of the town makes it tough for only 4 to cover it.
They also do quite a bit of damage, teleporting over and double-striking. And, if Gated in, they will fervently attack reward flagged items.
I've also used the nasty trick of moving my Rangers' Guild to an area of the map where enemies abound, and Adepts will race to protect it. (Originally got the idea from Barbs, who will race to defend the Guild.)

------------------

Daughter of Krypta

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2001 6:46 pm    Post subject: NO POSTS FOR A MONTH???????? Reply with quote Back to top

I've watched my friend play Majesty mp. and it rules...*sigh* I only have the demo whitch does not have mp. period

------------------
NOT related to Son of Krypta!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: