Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

looking for other players in order to play a multiplayer gam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beberjuve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 8:01 am    Post subject: looking for other players in order to play a multiplayer gam Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody,

i am looking forward to multiplayer games. I have to find MAJESTY in online servers but i couldn't find it in Gaming Zone (http://www.zone.com). I am having two weeks of holidays and i would like to have some multiplayer experience with this game so anyone interested can e-mail me at beberjuve@caramail.com.
We mustn't forget the time difference for the appointment as i am from France (when it is 1 PM in PAris, it is 6 hours earlier in Columbus (Ohio)).
Looking forward to reading your answers (by e-mail if possible because i am hardly ever coming to check my messages here),

------------------
Best wishes from France,
BERTRAND

beberjuve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 1:15 pm    Post subject: looking for other players in order to play a multiplayer gam Reply with quote Back to top

thanks a lot for the link!
i will check it.
Really, many thanks.
i would be very pleased to play online (with you or other players).

------------------
Best wishes from France,
BERTRAND

beberjuve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 1:18 pm    Post subject: looking for other players in order to play a multiplayer gam Reply with quote Back to top

Ooops
well, not so good link, we have to pay!
i won't there )

------------------
Best wishes from France,
BERTRAND

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2001 1:35 pm    Post subject: looking for other players in order to play a multiplayer gam Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, perhaps you should read a little more closely... here's the free trial version... it's what we all use.

http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/launch.shtml

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

All your base are belong to us.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 12:51 am    Post subject: looking for other players in order to play a multiplayer gam Reply with quote Back to top

I am available in the afternoons unlike many forumers on this side of the water. So the 6 hour difference would not be a proplem. Majesty MP games are played at GameSpyArcade. You may download their server software from www.gamespyarcade.com

Goldy

P.S. Are you talking about Majesty or Majesty Expansion. I prefer the expansion but would be willing to play Majesty with a new player.

------------------
Yarg!!!!!!!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
beberjuve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 4:50 am    Post subject: looking for other players in order to play a multiplayer gam Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you very much,
i will go there when i have time
yes, i should have read ...more closely )
Thanks for the correction )

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2001 8:19 am    Post subject: looking for other players in order to play a multiplayer gam Reply with quote Back to top

I'm always up for some MajX. If it's Majx you intend to play, let me know, I'm always up early on weekends, so I can mesh with Eurotime.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

All your base are belong to us.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: