Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Lonely in Gamespy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Decorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 5:34 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

OK heres the problem.
Either we need a new topic for people to challenge eachother to a gamespy game, or people just need to ask here.
So, who wants to challenge me in gamespy?

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:36 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

Me.

Decorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 6:17 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks!

A worthy challenger!
Just agree on a time and well meet in gamespy.
Who are you in gamespy anyway?

[This message has been edited by Decorn (edited 12 September 2001).]

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 7:11 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Decorn:
Thanks!

A worthy challenger!
Just agree on a time and well meet in gamespy.
Who are you in gamespy anyway?

What makes you think I'm a worthy challenger? Anyway, on GameSpy I'm Falotar. I'm not sure about a good time yet.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2001 9:52 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

I'm always up for a game... if you can get ahold of me...
|MH|MaDnEsS "the Majestic Helper"
DarknessCrusader@ICQ.com
ICQ# 51854352

best times are Monday and Friday nights...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Decorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2001 10:16 am    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks a ton, guys.
Anyway..in gamespy im Decorn(Its the only name someone hasnt taken...)and I check in gamespy usually so be there!

Thanks again, and dont be too disapointed if you beat me hands down.

DartingMace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2001 7:06 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone up for a game email me at timmcken@netscape.net. Friday nights seems to be the best time..

Akolyte Of Anarky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 5:17 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

YAY! i just got Majesty and now I'm an addict! I was just wonderin' where to play multiplayer at.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 6:10 pm    Post subject: Lonely in Gamespy? Reply with quote Back to top

I'm up for a challenge. I haven't played in ages...On Gamespy, I'm either Flece, the Theif, or Dreamspeaker. See ya there!

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: