Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

this has probly been asked

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aiok6964

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 7:14 pm    Post subject: this has probly been asked Reply with quote Back to top

where can i play majesty online... besides gamespy arcande (im only 16 and 20 dollars is still alot of money). I have a pc so Gameranger does not work for me and the stupid zone quit carrying it... well what is the verdict am i just bandished form the internet forever to be alone with majesty?

aiok

housefish

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 8:52 pm    Post subject: this has probly been asked Reply with quote Back to top

allow me to point out that gamespy does not cost any money unless you want to get rid of the ads.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 6:57 am    Post subject: this has probly been asked Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, but let me also point out that if you're not careful looking at the GSA pages, it says it's free to play but asks for credit card info right away. Follow the links to downloading, then download the software.

Click here http://www.gamespyarcade.com/download/ but scroll downscreen to "Download trial version."

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 10:29 am    Post subject: this has probly been asked Reply with quote Back to top

The reality is that almost (if not all) of these gaming (and content) sites are losing money hand over fist. It costs $ to keep a site running and Ad Banners don't cut it. I have heard this from numerous people in the industry and not just those connected with Cyberlore.

I'm afraid that the days of the mostly free internet are drawing to a close.

------------------
George Ledoux - The Nagging voice of Majesty

aiok6964

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 2:54 pm    Post subject: this has probly been asked Reply with quote Back to top

thanks alot guys, GSA sure hints strongly to paying for it... im really grateful to you two with helpful info... and kinda depress nowthanks to the third

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: