Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Hi! I'm new....
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarlightJes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 10:35 pm    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

And just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Jes and I'm 20. I was so glad to find this board to find a place to play Majesty online! Just wanted to say hi!

------------------
Jes

RedChaos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

There's a section called 'new people come here'. But thats beside the point. I hope you're a Fervus/Krypta fan! And welcome to Majesty!

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 11:40 pm    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Jes, post wherever and whenever you feel like it. But don't spam and you'll get along with everybody just fine.
I hope you're a craziness and weirdness fan!
By the way, do you go on gamespy arcade much?

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 18 August 2001).]

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 1:15 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the Forum, Jes!

------------------
"She who wields the skillet rules the world." - "The Forum Mommy"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 3:12 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

Salutations Star... hope ya' enjoy your stay in our glorious kingdom of BS... ummm... errr... I mean Discourse...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
CBH_Leader

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 9:15 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome. Learn what you need. Also check around omse of the forums here and lots of people have websites that will help. There is Your Majestys Castle. Majesty Dragon. The MW's Page. My Page. And bunch of links on here. Have fun and don't spam. lol

------------------
"I'm done for!" -- Famous qoute by {MWA}BefuddledWizard

Mogor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 10:41 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome Jes. We want you to feel like you are at home. Without the furniture, or windows, or doors, or walls... you get the point. WELCOME!!!

------------------
-Mogor

housefish

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2001 7:38 pm    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

May i be the first to say "howdy!" instead of all this welcome stuff.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2001 4:06 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by housefish:
May i be the first to say "howdy!"

Hey wait fishy... I'm the 'Okie' here...
"Howdy Jes!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2001 10:17 pm    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by RedChaos:
There's a section called 'new people come here'. But thats beside the point. I hope you're a Fervus/Krypta fan! And welcome to Majesty!

Ha! How dare you get to him first! *Sweeps off his hat in a florid bow to StarlightJes.* I welcome you to our fair land of Forumia in the name of the Lawkeepers' Alliance!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 8:29 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, sorry Falator, gota go for Kryptian/ Fervus types! Haha, just kidding. Anyway, welcome Jess!

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.- Raistlin Majere

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TRAPPER

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 8:47 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

WELCOME STAR hope to see you playing on gamespy arcade.
if you see me on GSA and you need help just
ask. i like to help if i can.
we all like to see new majesty players.
its a cool game it has its bugs but you will get useto them we all had to. if you like majesty the expansion is even better and a lot more stabel for online play.
and about this forum you can find help on just about any thing to with majesty you just have to look for it.
You can find a link to my web page in the post its not a clan it is a kingdom.so if you want to ask me any thing just go to my
guest book you can put it in privet if you want and i will try to help you.
even if you dont need help just check it out and let me know what you think it is my first web page and i would like to know what people think about it.
i have a forum on it to any one can post on it.
soon my wife will have a web page for the backgammon players out thare the name of it will be the sisters of gammon i will put a link on my page for it when i finish it. so if i can help with any thing just let me know .

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER
IN THE NAME OF THE SLOBERING

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2001 10:40 pm    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

There haven't been a good kudos Effect for a while. Let's see what I have to work with. Hmmm... StarlightJes's signature is a little short - this will be a bit challenging to make fun of.

Think...
Think...
Think...

I know!

Is Jes short for Jessica?

Sorry, that's the best I can come up with given the short signature...

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 12:07 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

....rummaging thru her backpack for her Iron Oven Mitt of Valhall....

------------------
"She who wields the skillet rules the world." - "The Forum Mommy"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 2:20 am    Post subject: Hi! I'm new.... Reply with quote Back to top

Well Apple, I was just sort of assumin' it was... but who knows, maybe this once I might actually be wrong at something... but I doubt it!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: