Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Not a Clan it's a Kingdom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MWBraygon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 10:02 am    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

we are not called clans here we are called Kingdoms.I am the #1 Guild Master of {MW}Kingdom {MW}TRAPPER is #2 GM and {W}River_Relic is #3 sorry but there are no more positions available for the GM spots but there is always a spot in the Kingdom of {MW} for new members.Also I'm starting a Sub-KIngdom of {MW} the leader of it is {MW}SLAYER this Sub-Kingdom will be for like beginner players kind of like our apprentices the ones we teach to get better at the game.So keep gaming and checking the page I add stuff all the time.www.angelfire.com/realm/MW

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 10:05 am    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

sorry bout that again my typing is bad sometimes the #3 GM is {MW}River_Relic

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 6:24 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

cool glad you like the sub-kingdom idead trapperbut {MW}SLAYER said he didnt think he was cut out for the job so now im looking for someone new to run it.been thinking about{MW}Tazman he gets first choice and if he dont want the job then its open.

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 11:30 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

we call our team/clan a kingdom becuse that is the way we show a MWs exp.they all start out with a #3 palace then after that they get 2 guilds by playing a co op game with me and braygon then they have to email bray info on games played but most of the time one of us can get the info from them at gamespy.hey bray good idea about the sub kingdom you and slayer are thinking about.
i think it will open up the majestic warriors to a lot more good players GLA/HF {MW}TRAPPER

------------------
{MW}TRAPPER

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 2:08 am    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

well looks like {MW}Junior is up for the job as the leader of MW-Sub-Kingdom.So I guess now I can say that the position has been filled sorry people.{MW}Tazman had first crack at it he didnt want it so it goes to {MW}Junior.

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 8:33 am    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

i was really hoping that the tazman would
do this project for the guild but if junior
is willing to take on the job then i am all for it.but JR what you are about to take on
will directly effect the future of the {MW}s
and i hope you understand that.braygon and i
will be there every step of the way as always.we will help in what ever way we can.
good luck {MW}JUNIOR

------------------
{MW}TRAPPER

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:58 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

Hello again and yes welcome {MW}Junior to the Sub-Kingdom of {MW} this does not mean you run the Kingdom by yourself beacause you still heve the GM's your just the leader of the Sub-Kingdom I may call the Sub-Kingdom {MWA}Majestic Warriors Apprentices,if this isnt cool let me know.

------------------

MWAJunior

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 2:19 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

Just want to say thanks to {MW}Braygon and {MW}Trapper for the welcome note and thanks for the chance to help with the sub-guild. I hope that everything work out as then have planned

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 10:01 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

What the heck is a {MW}? I'm new here, and haven't been playing Majesty for long, so I don't know o well, if you could answer me, I'd appreciate it.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MWBraygon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 3:38 am    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

{MW} is a Kingdom in Majesty for multi-players theres {MW}=Majestic Warriors [HFO]=Help For Others [sl]=Solo Lizard theres only 2 of them guys and {SNM}= Show No Mercy we are Kingdoms for Majesty we get together and game the url to Majestic Warriors is www.angelfire.com/realm/MW

------------------
My soul is replenished.
HA HA HA HA HA
{MW}Braygon lets go {MW}

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 8:13 am    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Bray, hate to get off topic, but I was wonderin' if ya' ever noticed a certain key on your keyboard called Enter?
It's commonly used to seperate ideas so everyone who reads what you've typed might have some clue as to what you are tryin' to say...
There's also another method commonly used which involves putting a '.' in between different sentences.
But anyways, back to your originally scheduled program.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MWBraygon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 3:31 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

well everone else understands me and I'm sorry you dont MaD

------------------
My soul is replenished.
HA HA HA HA HA
{MW}Braygon lets go {MW}

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 1:22 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

"Three Cheers for Tajma!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MWBraygon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 1:58 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

Yes i am going to be coming up with a history of Kingdom MW real soon.

------------------
My soul is replenished.
HA HA HA HA HA
{MW}Braygon lets go {MW}

Tajma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 11:18 pm    Post subject: Not a Clan it's a Kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

yes i understand u but think about it if you make it even easier for others to understand it will be much easier for others to agree to your idea right that's the key in writing i think just an example time how long it takes for your to decipher this mess.

And what I said was just ONE simple point!
Would my reader understand if it was something more complex? Say.. the history and philosophy of your kingdom?
More importantly, would they even care to read?

------------------
Tajma

Omnia vincit amor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: