Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

the "Majestic Helper"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 4:48 pm    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

alrighty now... I have found a purpose...
combining the best qualities of the two biggest "clans" (more commonly referred to as "kingdoms"), I am now my on my own. I am now the "Majestic Helper"!!!

My purpose is to basicly do the negotiating between the clans and also help out the clanless, maybe even going so far as to finding the right "kingdom" for them to join. The "kingdoms" are diverse enough that anyone with any type of gaming environment preferences that wanted to join could find a "kingdom" to suit their gaming needs.

The HFO are still the biggest with a wide range of members from all over the world. (newbies are always welcome!)

The MW are catching up with a more strict environment for the more serious gamer. (Colin and Steven would fit right in!)

The sl are still there, tho' sometimes it puzzles us as to why... j/k!

and there are two others (that I know of) but the details of each is still limited.

and the MH... which is yours truly!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 10:38 am    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

hey, since i'm getting my new comp on either wednesday or thursday, that means i will be able to play multiplayer. Anyways, aer there any clans in which you can just play for fun? Or are all of them tournament based? Because I wanna be in a clan, just not a very large one (i prefer smaller ones), and ones that don' have so many rules. Because I usully forget about games if there are 3 aday. Because, I can only remember games if there are not as many. A few a week, around 5-6 i can remember, anymore, and I get confused.

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 12:43 pm    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

Mogor, my suggestion would be to not join a clan... if all you want is to have fun and not have to worry about meetings and tournaments (which are usually open to everybody anyways) then just play as yourself. That's actually one of the main reasons I parted from the HFO an made my own little 'kingdom', so I wouldn't feel bad about missin' meetings and never playing in any of the tournaments.
Clans are great for serious players who want to get involved with more of a 'team' spirit, but for the casual player who is just wanting a good, fun game every once in awhile, joining a clan isn't necesary. Just have fun!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 1:34 pm    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

So I guess i wont bother then.

------------------
-Mogor

HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 8:41 pm    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

maddness is right about it not nessary but it fun to be in a group
but maddness was never there so i kick him j/k
he ask me first and i said yes because he ask he still pretty much in the clan just not with the HFO but with both kingdoms

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 8:26 am    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

good idea MAD leave it up to you to come up with some thing like this lol. i dont want people to think the MWs are hard core it is just that we are all older.as for the rules me and braygon put them down as a base and withen reason they can be changed.and mad if you send any new members our way tell them to say you sent them and to talk to me or bray.we dont have meetings but me and braygon play on gamespy enuf to see most of the members to tell them what is going on in the {MW}kindom.we dont just want members we want them to be friends to.thx mad GL/HF
{MW}TRAPPER

------------------

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 10:05 pm    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, I'm clanless, but any way, what's a clan?? I've never heard of them before, so if you could explain it, I'd appreciate it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mogor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 10:54 pm    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

Clans (or Kingdoms) are basically teams that play with eachother. They occasionally engage in a clan war in which two clans (or kingdoms) battl eachother to see who is better. That is how it works in Quake 1, 2 and 3. I think it is the same in Majesty.

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2001 8:07 am    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

it's pretty much the same... tho' the kingdoms have started a kinda new thing of ranking members... NOT a new concept, but each clan has a completely unique way of doing it. Another nice feature of our clans is their friendliness towards everyone and willingness to help each other out and organize tournaments and games. There hasn't yet been a total kingdom versus kingdom tournament yet, but occasionally you'll see an [HFO] vs. {MW} game takin' place. GO HFO!!!

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 7:30 pm    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

oh, ok, thanx for explaining it. Um, what's an [HFO]? And a {MW}? What are they? thanx

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
TRAPPER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 2:48 am    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

HEY MAD can you play majesty and majx on
GSA ??

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER
IN THE NAME OF THE SLOBERING

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 2:58 am    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

SORRY i ment to say with a macintosh

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 6:50 am    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

as far as I know, you can play Majesty on GSA with a Mac, if GSA supports the Mac... but MajX hasn't been released to our Mac using family yet.

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2001 10:34 pm    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

Unless the whole program has been rewritten without my knowledge, I don't think a game of Majesty can be played between a Mac and a PC.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2001 7:23 am    Post subject: the "Majestic Helper" Reply with quote Back to top

but it can be played Mac vs. Mac. (I think)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: