Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Multiplayer Help
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 12:17 am    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Where do i play multiplayer Majesty at?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 7:16 am    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Either the Zone or Gamespy Arcade. Check out the Multiplayer forum for more info.

------------------
Thwip!

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 10:32 am    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

I am pretty sure that you can't play multiplayer of Mjesty on the zzone. Didn't the zone stop that?

------------------
-Mogor

Klutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2001 8:07 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

ya, you cant play n the zone anymore

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 7:37 am    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

I believe there is a "back-door" in the Zone, but not positive. If you really want to, do a search in this forum to try to find it (if no one else mentions it).

------------------
Thwip!

HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 8:44 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

yes you can play in the zone under direct x or something like that and in gamespy to get that go to majesty dragons and go to the gamespy arcade right under chat ok or go to www.gamespy.com

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 6:13 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

gamespy is the place to play majesty.if you can put up with the drops.i dont know ware the drop bug lives! in the game or at GS but
i do know it dont matter how you hookup to the internet/dsl/cabel/56k they all drop.i have played at the zone but even with the drops i like gamespy alot better.i dont mean to step on any toes but this drop thingy is really hurtting the game and i dont want that to happen.i spend a lot of time playing online and 1/4 of it is puting my keybord back togather and ohhh my poor mouse.

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER
IN THE NAME OF THE SLOBERING

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 6:57 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Yes Trap is right about that bug I've tried several times to do somethings different,I have even asked the people at GSA about it.It's just a thing that happens just not all the time.The drop bug really makes me mad some times and Trap is right we do spend 1/4 of our time on the computer putting our keyboards amd mouse back together.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 7:23 am    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

As noted in another forum, the drops aren't going to go away. Drops are no more common on GSA than they were on the Zone. The only way to live with the drops (or without them, i.e. stop playing) is to ahve whoever is still in the game save it. They can then reload as the host. There's a facility in the game, once you've launched, to switch player positions.

I.e. if player 2 saved, and becomes player one when hosting the saved game, you can click the little arrows by your names, to switch the players to their proper places.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Father Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 7:40 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

HELP!!!! Someone said that you can't play multiplayer in the zone anymore, but that I can play on gamespy.com. Well, I went there, but I can't figure out how to get to multiplayer for any games. How do I get there????? I'd really appreciate it if you could explain it steps or something(I'm not a computer person. heck, I could barley figure out what WoDs were.) Thanx

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

[This message has been edited by Raistlin, Archmagus (edited 16 July 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 9:58 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Steps for Multi-player

1. Go to GameSpy.com
  2. Download GameSpy Arcade software
  3. Install GameSpy Arcade on your computer
  4. Go to the DOWNLOADS section of MajestyQuest.com
  5. Download latest patch (v.1.04)
  6. Install patch
  7. Run GameSpy Arcade from your computer
  8. Click on 'GameSpy' in top-left corner, next to 'Game'
  9. Click on 'Scan For Games...' on drop-down menu
  10. After it scans, there should be an icon to your left under the 'Games' section saying 'Majesty', click on this
  11. If there are names to the right, say "Hello, I'm new, let's play."
  12. If there are no names, come back later

hope this helps...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
TRAPPER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 10:15 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Raistlin all i had to do is insatll the majesty cd on my puter then click on the short cut to gamespy.after gamespy is done
loading there will be a list to the left of games that GS suports you should see majesty there.if you dont look all the way up left
and click on the first link it will take you to the options page there you can scan for games you have instaled on your puter playable on GS.then after that just click on majesty and you go to the majesty lobby if
anybody is thare ask them to help you to make a room or have them host one. WARNING
burnt/cracked/bootleg/cds dont work good at all.if i know someone is using one i wont play them they lock up my pc every time.
just check back to this post if i told you the wrong information some one will let me,us
know.
lol dont feal bad wods had me stumped for awhile to.

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 10:24 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

see what i mean the MAJESTIC HELPER is on
the job.cool MADNESS you can explan it so much better.

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 10:48 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Um, thanx, but this is still REALLY confusing.... I went to gamespy.com, and there isn't any list of games there. And Madness, where do I go to download gamespy arcade software???? I appreciate the help, but I'm still really confused.....hmm, this IS annoying. Thank you again, I'll try it ONE more time; hope it works!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh*Dear god let this work!!!

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2001 11:01 pm    Post subject: Multiplayer Help Reply with quote Back to top

Um, Madness? In order to download the gamespy arcade software, it costs $20. Um, I don't think that my parents will let me do it(I just asked my mom, and she said not tonight, but then again I woke her up so I don't know....) Any way, is there a way to download it without having to pay? Because it said pay 20 dollars for the full version, so if my parents wont let me get it(Since I'm broke haha) is there a way to get a lesser version for nothing??(probably isn't, but worth asking hahaha) um, thanx for all your help though

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: