Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Massive Multi-playing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 7:04 am    Post subject: Massive Multi-playing Reply with quote Back to top

well, mainly thanks to {MW}Trapper and {MW}Braygon, there's been ALOT of multi-playin in the Majesty GSA. HFO has done a little bit of expansion playing, but the regular Majesty is almost never dead, occasionally I will be the only one in there, but that's during unregular hours of the morning.
And also, once Braygon gets his X-pack, there will pretty much always be an opponent waitin' for ya' in the Expansion GSA. Trapper, Braygon, Majesty434, MaDnEsS, ect...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 7:08 am    Post subject: Massive Multi-playing Reply with quote Back to top

another side note... I probably played a dozen (12) games of Majesty yesterday, and pretty much every single game was with different people. I did play Trapper twice, once by himself and once with Braygon, but otherwise, the number of victums... er... um... I mean opponents seemed limitless. Never did everyone in the chat get to play, there was always several havin' to sit out.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 7:41 am    Post subject: Massive Multi-playing Reply with quote Back to top

I have liked to see all those players in some form of Majesty, usually while I'm on my way to play Sudden Strike...

I'll have to pop by and drag folk into MajX. Majesty is fun, but MajX is a better gaming product, Solarii or no...

Unfortunately, as I found playing some of the clan folk over the weekend, a lot of the same old Majesty probs are plaguing games there, like the "You quit, I quit" bug. I think a number of the newer folk are AOL users, which we knowq is notorious for this bug.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Father Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 2:12 am    Post subject: Massive Multi-playing Reply with quote Back to top

Yes the game of Majesty is fun and I'm usually around for a game but I am trying to get Majx right now its in the mail and should be here soon,so after I get that then Majesty will probably get cobwebs on it,or maybe not cause I'm sure i will still play both.

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 5:04 pm    Post subject: Massive Multi-playing Reply with quote Back to top

YES!!!! bragon has majx and its about ^%$&*^ time to lmao.so just look for us and we will be thare

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER
IN THE NAME OF THE SLOBERING

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 9:52 pm    Post subject: Massive Multi-playing Reply with quote Back to top

I CAN'T GET INTO ANY MULTIPLAYER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!! it always says that no lobbies are available. Are there really that many people playing Majesty??? Please help me.

------------------
Raistlin, Archmagus of the hour glass eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: