Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

the HFO kingdom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2001 10:36 am    Post subject: the HFO kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

i only have on sovereign that me and two warlords they are majesty_1 and LittleMan
i will be adding new stuff everyday make a page for new comer two get better at the game i alway want more members and everything and that about it here the links to the HFO kingdom www.hometown.aol.com/soc14fan/thehomepage.html

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:23 pm    Post subject: the HFO kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

{KINGDOMS}cool name aye 434 THANK US!!!
if you would have read the post that braygon
did you would have seen my reply to it.the reply tells you why the majestic warriors{MW} call our clan a kingdom.we show members exp by them building a kingdom from the palace on up. your ranking the [HFO] is not at all like this.we are not of the same clan and you[HFO]are not a kingdom!PS;when i signed your guest book i said i hope the two clans can work together this aint doing it bud.

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER

MWBraygon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 1:51 pm    Post subject: the HFO kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah 434 Trap and I have not discussed the matter yet but I dont think I want it,I just like my Kingdom just the way it is.I'm not saying thats we wont take more members,cause I'm starting up a Sub-Kingdom of {MW} and it's going to be headed by {MW}Junior,their going to be like our apprentices.

HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 3:15 pm    Post subject: the HFO kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

sorry but were not kingdoms i said that up there were masters warriors ok no hard feelings

TRAPPER

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 7:52 pm    Post subject: the HFO kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

yea oky 434 np

------------------
GL/HF{MW}TRAPPER

HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 8:00 pm    Post subject: the HFO kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

thanks
u to

HFOmajesty43

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 11:08 pm    Post subject: the HFO kingdom Reply with quote Back to top

sorry it the warriors because all my ranking is in people and when i set up a meeting it will be warriors because of those resons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: