Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Post your Build Trees for fun MP games here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2001 12:16 pm    Post subject: Post your Build Trees for fun MP games here Reply with quote Back to top

Ok. Here is a Build Tree for a fun game at Korben's request. I will list only the restricted buildings (green checks) with the number allowed.

NoLoyalty
Dwarven Settlement:0
Gnome Hovel:0
Rangers:0
Royal Gardens:0
Statue:0
Agrela:0
Dauros:0
Helia:0
Krolm:0
Lunord:0

Suggested Start:
New Settlement
Eldritch Circle
10K gold
Treasure
Last Palace Standing

Alternate Start:
New Settlement
No monsters -LPS (small map)
10K gold
Last Palace Standing

Goldy

------------------
"Krolm makes me stronger!...."

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 31 May 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2001 9:48 am    Post subject: Post your Build Trees for fun MP games here Reply with quote Back to top

Here is another Build Tree for LPS games. The object is self evident. Play a game without Sovereign intervention on behalf of the heroes (Reward Flags allowed). Again, only restricted buildings are listed with the allowed number.

NoSpells
Agrela:0
Dauros:0
Fervus:0
Helia:0
Krolm:0
Krypta:0
Lunord:0
Sorcerer's Abode:0
**Wizard Guild:1
Wizard Guild (level 2):0

**Note: I included the level 1 Wizard Guild because I wanted to allow the use of a Library which cannot be built without one. I suggest an advance agreement that no use of Invisibility or Farseeing be permitted.

I am not really trying to disallow any one hero type with this Build Tree (just the Sovereign Spells that come with them). Another way to play a no Sovereign Spell game would be by mutual agreement in advance of the game. No Sovereign Spell games would provide an interesting study on which hero types are the heartiest without Sovereign intervention.

Goldy

------------------
"Krolm makes me stronger!...."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Multiplayer Majesty All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: